• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

AT&T threatens our domestic tranquility & stability !

Everyone needs to understand that we are under serious multi-pronged attack by our enemies, ‘’foreign & domestic’’.

We MUST unite to fight back effectively.

We watched as AT&T blocked many of us from OAN News by excludihg the service from our Direct TV.

Then we saw them do the same to NewsMAX.

Now, they threaten FOX News.

We have decided it is past time for a divorce from all things AT&T.

Our Direct TV is being cancelled.

Next, the moblie phone service will go.

No matter the late ‘’Rush’’, boycotts can be effective. But to be effective, they must be widespread.

Please understand that this enemy has poisoned our children, plans to kill us, and to enslave those same children. This is critical.

We are in a WAR of the newest kind, and must use whatever weapons we stil have to fight.

Please boycott AT&T ! Now !

leVieux
    Canon Shroud Ad

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Must pick our fights. It is unlikely we can boycott all offenders.

I left DirecTV long long ago due to expense. Now I only have broadcast (which I don't watch) and streaming. Of those, I boycott netfux and Hu-lose.

Was enjoying "The Last Of Us" on HBO-max until episode 3 was 45 min of homo liplock scenes in order to show how the hero inherits a truck. Ugh!!! Should I boycott?

Thread drift warning:

Watching "Chernobyl". Interesting historical fiction but too bad all the Russkies and Ukrainians have British accents!

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Unfortunately, much of DTV/cell is rural and there is NO other service. IIRC Starlink is ATT involved too. Biggest problem is Gov won't pass rules so we buy the channels we want. All the crap gets paid for even if nobody watches.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We should probably be keeping a list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <>

NRA has such a « list ».

Mine is:

Disney
    CNN
    AT&T
    Progressive Insurance
    Levi Strauss
    Yeti
    COSTCO
    ABC
    NBC
    CBS
    PBS
    All newspapers except Dallas Morning News & Midland Reporter-Telegram
    PEPSICO/Frito-Lay
    Sara Lee
    SubWay
    APPLE
    Microsoft (Although it is impossible to get completely away from them & ……………Google)

And, for a very different reason: VIKING appliances

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunately, much of DTV/cell is rural and there is NO other service. IIRC Starlink is ATT involved too. Biggest problem is Gov won't pass rules so we buy the channels we want. All the crap gets paid for even if nobody watches.
    <>

As TV access via cable or satellite is not considered a ‘’public service’’, it is not regulated, so we in rural areas get screwed.

We were tokd that we coud pay $9000 to run our own 300’ TV cable, but we wouldn’t own it, and there was no guarantee that it would work.

The next-door property, some 150’ from my home, has cable TV access, but not us.

No wonder why they attack Elon’s ’’StarLink’’, as it would instantly put them all out of business. We have been on their waiting list.

leVieux

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    <>

Please understand that this enemy has poisoned our children, plans to kill us, and to enslave those same children. This is critical.

We are in a WAR of the newest kind, and must use whatever weapons we stil have to fight.

leVieux
    You are such a drama queen. How are they going to poison our kids, and then enslave them? Someone needs to take you for your walk so you can bark at cars.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    We are Consumer Cellular customers and they use AT&T towers as well as T-Mobile. We dropped AT&T years ago and that was a harrowing experience in itself. Dropped DirecTV years ago when they got swooped up by AT&T and now stream television using a variety of app platforms. DirecTV then Dish were both way over priced for a lot of stuff that was of no interest. As long a Congress is in the pocket of these mega companies like AT&T, we will never see ala carte programming.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    <>

Everyone needs to understand that we are under serious multi-pronged attack by our enemies, ‘’foreign & domestic’’.

We MUST unite to fight back effectively.

We watched as AT&T blocked many of us from OAN News by excludihg the service from our Direct TV.

Then we saw them do the same to NewsMAX.

Now, they threaten FOX News.

We have decided it is past time for a divorce from all things AT&T.

Our Direct TV is being cancelled.

Next, the moblie phone service will go.

No matter the late ‘’Rush’’, boycotts can be effective. But to be effective, they must be widespread.

leVieux
    Are these censorship issues or contract disputes? This has been going on for years and usually settle once the $$$ get corrected.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Are these censorship issues or contract disputes? This has been going on for years and usually settle once the $$$ get corrected.
    Newsmax reports that they are being dropped as well as OAN and that 22 lib media sources remain that actually have FAR fewer viewers and cost FAR more than Newsmax and OAN. Kind of obvious that AT&T/DirecTV want conservative reporting off the air.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You are such a drama queen. How are they going to poison our kids, and then enslave them? Someone needs to take you for your walk so you can bark at cars.
    >
    I suggest you read the WEF/Schwab publications, before making coments like that.

Both Soros & Schwab are very, very OLD and came from the actual NAZI’s.

What do you think that “DEPOPULATE the Earth by 2030” could mean ?

leVieux

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Newsmax reports that they are being dropped as well as OAN and that 22 lib media sources remain that actually have FAR fewer viewers and cost FAR more than Newsmax and OAN. Kind of obvious that AT&T/DirecTV want conservative reporting off the air.
    I saw somewhere that Newsmax had some kind of free service and that the dispute was that they didn't want to pay for what was free elsewhere. I am not saying it was not censorship as we know that gun channels are taken down routinely from youtube, just that $$$ are just as likely to be the problem or maybe not.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    We are Consumer Cellular customers and they use AT&T towers as well as T-Mobile. We dropped AT&T years ago and that was a harrowing experience in itself. Dropped DirecTV years ago when they got swooped up by AT&T and now stream television using a variety of app platforms. DirecTV then Dish were both way over priced for a lot of stuff that was of no interest. As long a Congress is in the pocket of these mega companies like AT&T, we will never see ala carte programming.
    TO me, the logic of not having a-la-carte pricing is like going to the grocery store for bread and milk and them making you buy an entire cart full of groceries that you don't need.

Top Bottom