• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I use over the air antenna for local channels.
    I'm not one to watch "regular" TV, but have an antenna none the less. I noticed one of our local broadcast stations plays five hours of Trek six nights a week. Pretty pleased to find that out as Paramount pulled them off everything else.

1675778233851.png

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    We are rural, b/t cities of 159K & 500K, some 60 miles apart. Plan to try an in-home antenna for locals.

Being retired, our income is about 1/3 of what it was. According to Wife who pays bills, our phone, internet, FAX, cells, DirecTV, & the one subscription were running over $7,500/year.

Friends & Family in Dallas, N.O., & Houston all tell of much lower total expenses.

My Daughter in Dallas once had a new home in Plano, which had a very large built-in “attic antenna”, that gave them 40+ free stations, IIRC.

Back in the mid-1970’s @ Corpus Christi, I went over a year w/o TV, & it was great.

We’re still exploring options. Next will be replacing AT&T cell service.

leVieux
    I'm in Katy I get over 65 channels OTA, some are Asian some are Spanish.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    OP sent me a PM asking me to explain his inconsistencies. I replied he could respond to my posts publicly. I also advised him I put him on ignore which I have done. Best of luck to him...
    <>

Seems hat the best “CharlieWH20” can do is insult then RUN !

I just asked him for an example of what he claimed.

He “responded” by running-away !

Let readers decide for themselves. . . . .

Adios !

leVieux

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

AT&T threatens our domestic tranquility & stability !

Everyone needs to understand that we are under serious multi-pronged attack by our enemies, ‘’foreign & domestic’’.

We MUST unite to fight back effectively.

We watched as AT&T blocked many of us from OAN News by excludihg the service from our Direct TV.

Then we saw them do the same to NewsMAX.

Now, they threaten FOX News.

We have decided it is past time for a divorce from all things AT&T.

Our Direct TV is being cancelled.

Next, the moblie phone service will go.

No matter the late ‘’Rush’’, boycotts can be effective. But to be effective, they must be widespread.

Please understand that this enemy has poisoned our children, plans to kill us, and to enslave those same children. This is critical.

We are in a WAR of the newest kind, and must use whatever weapons we stil have to fight.

Please boycott AT&T ! Now !

leVieux
    .are you as naive as you are delusional?you really sound more like apetulent child with your demands!seriously how many peopleare you expecting to get here to join your childish boycott?you really think you're making change with your silly demands.att&t has millions of customers probably lose and gain thousands of customers dailysimple answer is if you don't like their services then chang your provider!foolish arrogance on your part to demand others to boycott them just because you're pissed off at them!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    OTA and the Roku Channel give you a LOT to watch for pretty much nothing, especially if you're a guy like me who doesn't watch but a half hour or so a day. Use this to see what you'll need for an antenna: https://www.fcc.gov/media/engineering/dtvmaps
    we traded our satellite tv service for a roku about four years ago best decision ever we do have afew subscription services like netflix and hulubut still way cheaper than our monthly dish tv service was!

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    we traded our satellite tv service for a roku about four years ago best decision ever we do have afew subscription services like netflix and hulubut still way cheaper than our monthly dish tv service was!
    I wanted to quit Dish when they raised the rate, I use OTA for local and have a Smart TV. Wife likes what she knows and doesn't like change.

Top Bottom