• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATTac

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    Custom kydex holsters OWB and IWB holsters.

Available in LEFT HAND or RIGHT HAND. You choose the cant and the sweat shield. Many color options available. Holsters come standard in 0.08" kydex however, if you would like a different size send me a PM or visit my website Home and we can adjust your order additional processing may be required.

My normal turn around time is 4 weeks but leaning closer to 5 weeks at the moment but should ship sooner.

Holsters are available in either OWB or IWB and available with either 1.5" or 1.75" clips however if you would like a different size feel free to call or email me.

OPTIONS

CANT (Zero (recommended for OWB) and 10 degree forward (recommended for IWB)

SWEAT SHIELD (low, medium (recommended) and high.

WEAPON LIGHT (ADD $10.00) Surefire x300, Streamlight TLR 1, TLR 2 or TLR 3, M6 and M3 at this time.

(However you can mail me your light or laser and I can make you a custom rig then send your light back with your new holster.)

**New Options**
    Blackhawk compatible holsters available. This line is compatible with all Blackhawk platforms like the paddle, belt slide, molle adapter, shoulder holster and drop leg.

Kydex Phone Carriers now available. Currently available for iPhone 4/4S, 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 2.

WARRIOR KITS NOW AVAILABLE!!!
    Includes holster, 2 PMAG carriers amd your choice of 1 double pistol mag carrier or 2 single pistol mag carriers.

Dozens of new weapon options and colors NOW AVAILABLE.

I have a few pics posted in my album and on my website.

We offer great discounts so check out our specials page.
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom