• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I wanted to say something, but to be honest she had about 100 pounds on me and looked like she could take me. Therefore I'm hiding behind my computer and telling yall instead.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Adam Carolla of Man Show fame is always ranting about this on his podcast. We need to bring back shame he says. He has a real right to speak on this as he was raised on welfare and now owns about 30 expensive cars.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Years back while on a Temporary duty posting I lived in the upper part of a house that had a couple young kids on welfare living in the basement. They were having a hard time making ends meet and their welfare rep advised them to have a second child because it would increase their benefits by a couple hundred dollars a month. Later I asked the kids how much they spent per month on the one child they had then worked through their expenses with them before they realized that the 2 hundred increase as well as the burden of a second child would put them farther into the hole not help them out......

Top Bottom