• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Not a PA fan but how many stories of ATF agents knocking on doors for newly "redefined" NFA items did we have during Bush?

Under Hillary the ATF did less knocking and more shooting.

I guess they got tired of having to hide all those front doors with bullet holes in them.

knocking.jpg

GeauxLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2022
    San Antonio
    Under Hillary the ATF did less knocking and more shooting.

I guess they got tired of having to hide all those front doors with bullet holes in them.

View attachment 397651
    I assume you meant Billary. Regardless, that female dog will ironically burn eventually, and they at least weren't making up new laws. No administration has used enforcement agencies against citizens for political agendas as blatantly as this one.

Plinker300

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Katy
    According to one report, the guy had browsed Gunbroker for forced reset triggers. Never bought one. His login got placed on a list.
    Part of my issue with this is their lies- they know he didn’t buy anything, and yet here they are, claiming he’s in possession of something (that is still currently legal to purchase AFAIK). This will soon be followed with visits over pistol braces- “..hi I’m John from the ATF. I see here you purchased a pistol brace back in blah blah blah…”

Top Bottom