ATF/NFA - Post Your Dates

Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
Jan 18, 2011
North Houston
So I called the ATF today. I spoke with the agent that approved (08-May) my Sandman-K that was mailed with my Q Erector. Long story short he explained he doesn't know why the Q wasn't approved and he was going to look for my Form-4. 15 minutes later he calls me back explaining that it was misplaced into his "Delayed" folder. He was very nice and polite, apologized and approved it. So hopefully I'll received the stamp in a couple weeks.

Q Erector
Form-4, Trust
Purchased: 7-12-19
Submitted: 7-30-19
Check Cashed: 8-5-19
Approved: 7-16-20
Picked-Up:

Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
Jan 18, 2011
North Houston
E-Filed two Form-1s, SBR & SBS. My first Form-1s so hopefully I did everything correctly. Mailed cover letters, forms and fingerprints also.

Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
Jan 18, 2011
North Houston
So I called the ATF today. I spoke with the agent that approved (08-May) my Sandman-K that was mailed with my Q Erector. Long story short he explained he doesn't know why the Q wasn't approved and he was going to look for my Form-4. 15 minutes later he calls me back explaining that it was misplaced into his "Delayed" folder. He was very nice and polite, apologized and approved it. So hopefully I'll received the stamp in a couple weeks.

Q Erector
Form-4, Trust
Purchased: 7-12-19
Submitted: 7-30-19
Check Cashed: 8-5-19
Approved: 7-16-20
Picked-Up: 8-5-20
So my NFA dealer brought my approved stamp to my house last night. Haha That's service!

Top Bottom