• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapt'r223

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2020
    Waxahachie, Tx
    I'm in a FB group where a dealer said he had one come back in 4 hours! But yah times are weird. Tons of people getting theirs in less then 1 week. For some that are closing in on the year, I'm thinking if they got another can,that would come in before the previous one
    ARJ Defense ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Form 1 v3 (hardcopy) was mailed in on/about 26 Nov 23; but as it was to be in compliance with ATF Final Rule 2021R-08F which subsequently on 6 Dec 23 a Texas-based Federal District Court judge issued a nationwide stay preventing the ATF from enforcing said rule.

Per the ATF, the current processing time for a paper Form 1 is 85 days. I am currently at 105 days from the day I mailed it in.

I have the distinct feeling the ATF is not processing any such applications until such time as a final determination is made. I honestly don't care, and have bought another AR pistol (a PSA 11.5'' 5.56 AR Classic Pistol Carbine) which on the slightest chance the injunction is overturned (not looking likely) will also need to be registered as a SBR.

I think the ATF will lose its attend to reclassify AR pistols with braces as SBRs, and things will go back to the way they were prior to 13 Jan 23. If my first AR pistol gets registered, I will contemplate adding a stock or simply removing it from the registry to avoid the hassles of owning a SBR vs. a AR pistol.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    submitted today. Will be blessed to get it before Christmas.

Well just found out Capitol Armory submitted my form 4 without a SSN so it will be at least 8 months instead of these 2 to 5 day approvals.. im fucking pissed and thinking of doing a charge back on my credit card.

Why would you submit my form 4 without my SSN when I provided it at the time of submission? I've already emailed them asking them to cancel my form 4 submission and resubmit. If they deny me ill just charge back my card.

Top Bottom