• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I've been seeing paper stamps come back in about 14 months. Should be any week now @cycleguy2300

E Files we've been getting back are still from February. I'll post up when I start seeing March E Files rolling in.
    I sure hope so.

Thankfully I can go shoot it when I want...

Fingers crossed...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Sorry for the silly question: 5 weeks into my efile form4 it says "approval date not found" in my SilencerCo tax stamp wallet. Makes sense since I probably have another 5 months wait time. I assume that will update to "approval date xx/xx/2023" once it finally does get approved. Does anyone know if an email will be sent to me when it does get approved from SilencerCo so I break my habit of checking it once a week?

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Sorry for the silly question: 5 weeks into my efile form4 it says "approval date not found" in my SilencerCo tax stamp wallet. Makes sense since I probably have another 5 months wait time. I assume that will update to "approval date xx/xx/2023" once it finally does get approved. Does anyone know if an email will be sent to me when it does get approved from SilencerCo so I break my habit of checking it once a week?

You will get an email with your stamp & approval. Your FFL will also get the same email. You might see it come over in an email before your FFL calls you.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    … Either way over a year is absolutely wild to wait for something I already paid for.

Welcome to the club then. Last Christmas is when ATF launched the eForm 4; those things are taking six+ months and growing to process what *should* be a highly automated thing. Once it stabilizes, I expect the eF4 to take as long as paper except the mailing time.

It’s stupid, I know.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Welcome to the club then. Last Christmas is when ATF launched the eForm 4; those things are taking six+ months and growing to process what *should* be a highly automated thing. Once it stabilizes, I expect the eF4 to take as long as paper except the mailing time.

It’s stupid, I know.

It's only taking that long because purposeful neglect. The ATF was actually catching up for a while then, in august, for no reason they stopped approving any stamps for almost 10 business days.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I guess it was an E Form? I did the silencer shop kiosk thing. I’m not sure why they made the terms so similar. Either way over a year is absolutely wild to wait for something I already paid for.

Your stamp will be a paper stamp not an efile. They didn't get the efile program to go live until mid January. Expect about 14 months for your paper stamp.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Your stamp will be a paper stamp not an efile. They didn't get the efile program to go live until mid January. Expect about 14 months for your paper stamp.
    Thanks for the info. I had a feeling with their new efile stuff the older “electronic filing” method would get pushed by the way side. Pretty frustrating, knowing if I would’ve waited 4 more month to jump on the efile band wagon I would probably already have my property. Instead it sits in the back of a gun shop

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I Efile’d a can in April w a trust. Still waiting. Meanwhile my friend bought two cans in July (Efile trust) and he got approved a couple weeks back. Not sure what I’d going on at NFA but it’s getting annoying lol.

Top Bottom