• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I just wanted to chime in about ATN. I had ordered a mount to secure a set of night vision to a helmet on a Friday. Selected 6 day ground shipping. It showed up on Monday. Damn fast shipping.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Maybe FPS Russia can come back as their pitchman. Unless something radical has changed, I don’t think they are actually a maker of optics, more of a labeler. Am I wrong?

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    Maybe FPS Russia can come back as their pitchman. Unless something radical has changed, I don’t think they are actually a maker of optics, more of a labeler. Am I wrong?

Not exactly right or wrong. Their designs with major components manufactured and partial assembly in China, like a lot of products.

-------------------

Unless they sell a helluva lot of optics, they aren't going to be able to afford the rent on the store. I don't believe it is even remotely possible for them to survive as a stand alone store. They don't have a great reputation and they don't have enough product appeal to be supported in the DFW market

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    I bought a ThOR a while back. Failed almost immediately when mounted on my .300 BLK. Returned it and went with Pulsar.Happy with the Pulsar.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Is this going to be the new spot for photoshoping advertisements?

Nah, that will still be done by the same contractor that does the photo shop for every other business advertisement. Next door to the place where they find hot women to stand next to losers for beer commercials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Nah, that will still be done by the same contractor that does the photo shop for every other business advertisement. Next door to the place where they find hot women to stand next to losers for beer commercials.

I dont know if you are aware, but atn used to photoshop the night vision pictures in their ads. They were just day time pictures painted green. There was a big thread on arfcom about it

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I dont know if you are aware, but atn used to photoshop the night vision pictures in their ads. They were just day time pictures painted green. There was a big thread on arfcom about it

I’m aware, lol. But it’s no worse than just about every other advertisement I’ve ever seen for anything.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom