• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I did the "move" thing, also. I have been here several months and I'm still living out of boxes.
    My old house sold to the first "looker" on the first day of the listing, AND paid extra to expedite the closing. I had to finish moving much sooner than expected and moved into a house I intended to renovate.
    No sense unpacking boxes when you are planning to renovate one room at a time and have to move things over and over again, right?
    Now, excuse me while I go try and find that box where I packed my winter underwear....

Haystack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Edom, TX
    To all of my fellow gun owners. We are not the only ones that read this forum. The tone set here influences how the gun control groups portray gun owners. Things said here are public. They can fuel a fire, or dowse one. Think about that the next time you post.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I did the "move" thing, also. I have been here several months and I'm still living out of boxes.
    My old house sold to the first "looker" on the first day of the listing, AND paid extra to expedite the closing. I had to finish moving much sooner than expected and moved into a house I intended to renovate.
    No sense unpacking boxes when you are planning to renovate one room at a time and have to move things over and over again, right?
    Now, excuse me while I go try and find that box where I packed my winter underwear....
    Ya' can't be from La Porte and need long underwear!

Top Bottom