images.jpeg
      5.9 KB · Views: 71

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    At age 70 (4 years ago), I took an inventory of how many things I really gave a damn about. The list was WAY too long! I culled the subjects down to 6-7 things that I give a rats a$$ about. Life is much less complicated and I'm much happier!

Here's part of the list:
    God
    Jake the Wonder Dog
    My home
    Friends

plus a few other personal items. Yes, I'll fight to the death over those things. As for the rest, F - it!

Flash

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    At age 70 (4 years ago), I took an inventory of how many things I really gave a damn about. The list was WAY too long! I culled the subjects down to 6-7 things that I give a rats a$$ about. Life is much less complicated and I'm much happier!

Here's part of the list:
    God
    Jake the Wonder Dog
    My home
    Friends

plus a few other personal items. Yes, I'll fight to the death over those things. As for the rest, F - it!

Flash
    I have the same list and am the same age!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    It would appear to me that nearly every post lately turns into a whiney shitstorm of finger pointing. To all you heated individuals out there. How about you take a day? Go shoot, get laid, drink a beer (smoke em if you got em) and watch the birds. Not every little thing has to make your blood boil. Enjoying some fucking life. Class dismissed.

Pearl-Clutching.jpg

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun

Here's part of the list:
    God
    Jake the Wonder Dog
    My home
    Friends

Flash

You make me think.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm 68. What I care about:

Me
    My wife
    My old dog
    My Country
    Fishing licenses are too expensive
    My property taxes are way too high
    Hospital and doc billing depts keep phucking up
    What time is dinner
    Not enough ammo
    Is there TP in the stores
    Price of gasoline/diesel
    Cancelled Netfux, Prime, FB, etc, now there is nothing to do
    I'm bored
    Are we there yet

I guess I'm not getting there.

Oh well.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Speaking of Jake, you haven’t posted any pics of him lately.

Thanks for inquiring about the little guy! He's doing real well! He's the best little companion ever and we're together almost 24/7.

I had Covid in Dec 2019 to January 2020, then lost my sight for almost all of 2020, so Jake had to wait for treatment. He looked after me, but his teeth were hurting him. There was little that I could do, then. Got my vision back, paid the bills and then it was Jake's turn.

He had his 4th Dental surgery and he's down to about 4 teeth, but he's just like a puppy again! He's very playful and chases the squirrels out front of the house. He can't catch them, but he loves to chase them! He'll be 11 in April.

Jakes "Mom", Friend Bonnie has been buying "Dr Marty's" food for him and his weight dropped from 12+ to 8 1/2 pounds. He's like a new doggie!

No pictures? My fault. Can't figure out how to do that.

Flash

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Hays,

Was your post tongue in cheek or were you being serious?

If serious, you sound a tad karen-ish...

On this site we like to fight/argue and insult each other with zero worries about ...ooh, ooh, some stick in the mud will report us up to the stick in the mud 'high command' so we must conduct ourselves like we're adults, well many of us aren't, except in years suckah!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    To all of my fellow gun owners. We are not the only ones that read this forum. The tone set here influences how the gun control groups portray gun owners. Things said here are public. They can fuel a fire, or dowse one. Think about that the next time you post.
    What we say is not the problem.
    What they hear is.
    And those people will hear nothing but what they want to hear no matter what we say. Their preference would be for us to say nothing. Just listen to them.

I don't freakin think so.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    What with all the movie theaters stut down we got a lot of underemployed projectionists on the loose around here.

Top Bottom