ARJ Defense ad

Attention Veterans and current Military personnel!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Shiloh Shooting Range is going to open on Monday, JUN.15th, from noon - 4pm, for a free shootout meet and greet. We appreciate your sacrifice for our country! I am personally outraged that we are not seeing more coverage of recent events such as the shooting of our soldiers on our own soil. This is buried behind a crazy old lady being tazed (she had it coming to her) and a crazy racist bastard who has plotted his attack for years. As many of you know, the Shiloh family is fairly outspoken on the radio and the internet, and we want to get veterans involved as well. This is an opportunity for fellowship, free shooting, and a chance to have your voice heard. Tell your friends, let's get loud! If you are not a vet, but you are a TGT member and you would like to be a part of something special, you are invited as well! Just let us know your handle and you too can shoot free of charge with our heroes!
    Hurley's Gold

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Lets get the word out people... I know it is short notice, but stop by your local recruiting offices, let em know, tell them to pass the word.... I look forward to seeing as many as possible tomorrow. Wear the uniform and do it proudly!

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    June 15, and I got velcro when I traded my USMC for Army uniforms, miss the buttons, noise discipline is out the window with velcro....

eriadoc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Looks like I missed this, which is too bad. There's no chance I'm wearing the uniform, though. Too many inches have gone by LOL.

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    We look forward to you return TMD, thanks for keeping up with us while you are showing the rest of the world what a true American Warrior is! Don't worry , we'll still be doing these when you return! And all vets, come on out July 3rd for the next broadcast and you shoot for free. Thank you for what you do!
    :patriot:

Top Bottom