• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    There is a growing trend on the forum that I am not going to idly sit by and watch. This thread probably will not, as a result make friends.

I'm sick and tired of people going after each other. A number of people on this forum, whom I will not single out, seem to think that their opinion is worth more than the next.

Just because you disagree with someone does not give you grounds to berate people. There is always going to be a dissenting opinion that you more than likely do not like. Let me remind you that I did not make this forum for people to have their internet commando fantasy fulfilled.

This site is a forum for many walks of people, not just the card carrying members. As a result, this serves as a warning to everyone to mind what you say and respect others, otherwise you will be gone.
    Lynx Defense

Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    Roger that. I am always respectful. But it's only because I'm truly a nice guy all the time and never post in anger. Even when someone richly deserves it.

PeterGunn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Paris TX
    Loud and clear. I hadn't even noticed any foul play, yet. I've not been here long. Seems very nice. Thanx for having me, Alan.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom