• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    Well after seeing all these ammo threads I decided to start my own thing. I signed up on twitter.com and will be sending out messages on all ammo/firearm finds I run into. It will be much more effective than trying to check on TGT every 5 minutes. If you are in the austin area feel free to add me or sign up then add me.
    Even if your not in the Austin area add me. I find Internet deals tom time to time and will post them up as well. Plus to never know, you may be in Austin when I post a find sometime. My twitter name is Ebk06.
    Hopefully this will catch on and we can start beating some of these ammo scalpers to the goods.
    Target Sports

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that sounds like fun.

LOL, in this case it is good. He has set up a way for ammo updates to be sent out instantly. So if you live in the Central Texas area and are subscribed, when he or anyone posts about ammo you can have it delivered to your computer or even your cell.

ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    Weird that some of can't add me. A few have so if you need my email to find me send a pm and I'll give it to you.

Top Bottom