• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I've personally never needed one, but I know a lot of folks in my younger street racing days swore by David Sprecher.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Been a hunert years but I used Sprecher once. The whole system is a sham but I came out ahead afterwards. Good luck

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Legal Fact: In most high volume court houses, you can get out of most tickets by simply pleading not guilty, requesting a trial, showing up on trial day. The most cases they can hear in 1 day is 3-4. Plus they have to produce your officer to testify. You sit there about 3-5 hours and they start letting people go. If you are one of the unlucky 3 people whose cop is there and DA finds you to be bad enough to get, then simply ask to plead your case out then. You often get the same plea deal (sometimes better if God forbid you had a semi-legitimate defense to the charges). If you have a half day to waste, you really have very little/nothing to lose. I've successfully employed this strategy for 20 plus years (6 appearances, no convictions). Your mileage may vary.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    CDL holders are ineligible...and that means me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Plea it to a non moving violation. Equipment violation. Inoperable speedo or some sort. Might even have a non related thing like no lights or something but the same fine as speeding. It's all about money.

Sent from my Obama phone.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Traffic tickets are a big money-making scam! You can get it plead to a non-moving - BUT you gotta have an attorney. (The legal system takes care of it's own first!)

Top Bottom