• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Higgins909

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2016
    Pflugerville
    I had a crf 100f 2004 for a number of years. After moving a couple of time I didn't have anywhere to ride it and no one to take me anywhere and it was sold around 2015. I wonder if anyone has made it a hobby or something to take their ATV or dirtbike to a trail/park every weekend or month, or something. For me, I assume it would be casual trail riding or some type of casual riding and not racing.

I'm kind of adulting now and wonder if it would be worth it to get back into it. Looking locally, there isn't much used. Then I'm not really sure what would be better to get, a 4x4 utility atv or sporty atv or a dirtbike, or even a real motorcycle that's a adventure/dual sport type.

So has anyone made it a hobby to travel to trails/parks and ride?
    Higgins909
    Venture Surplus ad

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Short answer, yes. Built a motovan just for that. Throw the bike in the van and go. The van makes a great camper and a great hauler.
    motovan1.jpg
    motovan2.jpg

Attachments

• motovan1.jpg
      motovan1.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 315
    • motovan2.jpg
      motovan2.jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 311

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I started riding at 7 years old from bikes to quads and back to bikes. Took about a 20 year hiatus from riding and decided it was again time. Bought a new RMZ 450. Life was Great! again. Went riding one weekend with my brother in law and Wham! Foot plant around a turn and ripped my ACL clean off. Painful moment and then some. I now have no ACL and no meniscus in my left knee. Life now sucks. Would I do it again? Shit yea! If I was 10 years younger.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom