• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGCOUNTRY01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Amarillo
    Im an arctic cat and polaris fan. Ive got an arctic cat 700 and a polaris sportsman 800. And an arctic cat 500. Ive owned the 500 since 2004 i used it when i lived in alaska and when i hunted in Northern Idaho. Honda and yamaha make good machines. I used to run Honda 4 wheelers they always were really reliable things that i didn't care about the Honda line was ground clearance my arctic cats and polaris both have great ground clearance but Honda are real low to the ground i spent a lot more time stuck in deep mud on a Honda. The second thing i didn't like was Honda didn't at the the time have locking differentials so in 4 wheel drive only 3 wheels would pull. I haven't looked at new machines besides the ranger maybe Honda has fixed those problems. I think the 3 very best brands of 4 wheelers is Arctic cat polaris and can ams. Stay away from the cheap chinese crap line and ive never had an ounce of luck with Kawasaki. If buying used be careful who you buy from ive known people that have bought a used wheeler and have the rear end or something like that go out and have the repairs cost more then the machine.

Top Bottom