• ...and so much more!
  • Thumper_6119

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Amarillo, Texas
    Does anyone know anything about these: www.tpdusa.com

Are they quality?

And since we're on the subject, what is the best AUG/AUG-clone for the money?

The TPD's will use AR mags, but just because one doesn't won't exclude it from the purchase list. TIA.
    Lynx Defense

QBToo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    Dallas, TX (North Carrollton)
    I only know what I've read on numerous forums......and I've heard VERY good things. They are pricey but I must say that I have email them three times with questions and they have ALWAYS answered my email promptly. I am wanting to order a left handed version and it will be months from now but I think I'm definitely going to purchase the AXR.

Of course you'll hear bad things on the forums about every rifle/handgun ever made. Ya can't please everyone. So just search and search and search and see what you come up with.

I'm going AXR over MSAR or even the new Steyr when it comes out. But that's just me.....I don't have any SPECIFIC reasons to give you right now but I do feel very good about the company itself.

How's that for a wishy washy answer........

jimmy-buffett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    My FFL has one of the MSAR ones, I think they are a little cheaper, $1600-1800 or so. He also has a FN F2000. To be honest, I didn't like either one. They are both very heavy over your back hand, and it felt like I had to pull it down in the front to keep it balanced. Plus, all that molded plastic that makes up the rifle kinda makes it bulky.

Top Bottom