• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twincannons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    North Texas
    Saturday August 16th Terrell Rifle and Pistol club will be holding it 3rd saturday of the month IDPA match. 0700am setup, 0800 to 0830 signin, 0900 Shooter safety meeting, lunch around noon, your match fees includes lunch and drinks (members $5, non members $15 ). www.tr-pc.com

JD
    Lynx Defense

Twincannons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    North Texas
    Short answer is to look at the rule book at the IDPA website at www.IDPA.com it'll explain alot also you can read the post here called "What is IDPA" in this forum. But basically you'll need a pistol ( Revolver or semi-auto) a hoslter that will securely hold your firearm, 2 or 3 mags and a mag pouch. Or if shooting a Revolver 3 speed loaders, and a speedloader pouch, otherwise you'll have to load from your pockets. Be a safe shooter, take your time they will go over range commands for all new shooters (new to IDPA). Since it's hot this time of year you won't need a cover garment, so have fun. As stated before your match fees cover your lunch and drinks, so drink lots of water. There is plenty of shade but might bring a chair to sit in, and there are restrooms not port-a-potties. You might also want to look at Terrells website at www.tr-pc.com .

JD

onecoolpilot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2008
    Thank you

My wife and I attended, and we had a blast (get it? )

Anyway, I would like to say thank you to everyone who was there. We didn't meet one person that didn't treat us like we had been coming around forever. I really felt at home there, I wish I lived closer so we could shoot there all the time.

I am definitely going to be getting my idpa membership so I can come back next month.

See you then!!!

Jeff & Kristie

MrsFosforos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    It was good meeting you both! Your scores were very good for being newbies! You will be giving some of the old timers a run for their money soon!

Top Bottom