Venture Surplus ad

Aussie Woman shot drive-by style by Minneapolis Somali cop.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Well, the part that might be offensive, and didn't really want to come out and say, is that I don't have a Hispanic last name.
    I was told they needed to fill a quota.
    That clears it all up.

Give the job to a guy because of his skin color not his qualifications.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Prediction....
    If somali cop is not indicted and convicted, rioting and looting will ensue.

Rioting from the angry mob and looting from the opportunists (free stuff).

bob
    Who is going to riot?

BLM maybe but doubt they would get behind a white getting killed. Or a non white doing it.

They would be more likely to riot if he gets set free as another cop that gets away with killing somebody.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Who is going to riot?

BLM maybe but doubt they would get behind a white getting killed. Or a non white doing it.

They would be more likely to riot if he gets set free as another cop that gets away with killing somebody.
    Possibly since Noor has a complaint on his record from a black neighbor stating he doesn't like blacks.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    And it looks like a 28 year...black...department veteran will be the next Minneapolis Police Chief.

My insider sources in the department tell me that he is planning to retire in 15-20 months, and the department is going to "groom" a nice Somali Mohammadean for the slot. Interesting times.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Who is going to riot?

The people at the council meeting did not seem to have a problem with a protest against the WHITE MAYOR. (they don't like her)

I don't think the race/color has much to do with cops shooting people, they just shoot people and that is enough. Somolies are from Africa, not the hood. (outsiders?)

bob

RodKo40S&W

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2017
    Austin,Texas
    I rode through Minnesota and the Minneapolis/ St. Paul area. I hated the whole state and Minneapolis/ St. Paul was one of the worst cities I rode through. The whole place gave me a bad vibe and I was very happy to put it in my mirrors. I stopped long enough to look inside the Mall of America and take a few pictures and made sure I got out of the state before spending the night. I told myself if I never went back it would be too soon. Something like this only confirms my feelings, this whole incident stinks.
    Being born and growing up in western Wisconsin in the 60's, the Twin Cities was the closest metro area to go to to get a taste of city life. At that time Minnesota was a wonderful state with Minneapolis/St. Paul area being no exception. It is indeed sad what the "progressive" political policies have done to a once beautiful area.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Being born and growing up in western Wisconsin in the 60's, the Twin Cities was the closest metro area to go to to get a taste of city life. At that time Minnesota was a wonderful state with Minneapolis/St. Paul area being no exception. It is indeed sad what the "progressive" political policies have done to a once beautiful area.
    On the other hand, I had a great time in Wisconsin and North Dakota was gorgeous. I am sure there is both those in Minnesota somewhere, it's just my impressions and experience while I was there that made me feel that I couldn't wait to get out.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    it's really sad and bothersome, yet no surprise, the limited coverage (and outrage) this story is getting. But we all knew that.

Well, the part that might be offensive, and didn't really want to come out and say, is that I don't have a Hispanic last name.
    I was told they needed to fill a quota.
    Dude I lucked out. I got the hispanic last name and I'm asian. Then again here in Ft. Worth everyone thinks I'm Hawaiian, except the Latinos, they all speak Spanish to me. Super fast too, like I'm supposed to understand it.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Dude I lucked out. I got the hispanic last name and I'm asian. Then again here in Ft. Worth everyone thinks I'm Hawaiian, except the Latinos, they all speak Spanish to me. Super fast too, like I'm supposed to understand it.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Too funny...I'm half Asian and get the same thing.

Meanwhile, the only speak Englisn to my Mexican & Italian wife who actually does speak Spanish LOL

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I had a buddy back in the 1970's that had a Polish or Chzeck dad and Japanese mom. His dad was a Green Beret stationed in Okinawa in the 50s, married his mom and brought her back to the US where he was born.

He looked sorta Asian and ended up getting a good job at the Japanese Camera company Yashika. They needed to hire diversity after being accused of hiring only Japanese so his Slavic last name looked GREAT on the books. He knew they liked his last name.

He ended up moving to Hawaii and he fits right in.

bob

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Not much changes when it comes to hiring ...
    A time when a Goldstein wouldn't be hired.
    And a Maggio was surely Mafioso.
    And, in my first job in the UK I was called "Tony" (middle name is Anthony)
    Because my first name is Karl (with a "K") and Germany was still too fresh on English minds.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    startled cops.jpg

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Officer who fatally shot Justine Damond charged with murder, turns himself in

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/2...ond-charged-with-murder-turns-himself-in.html

The criminal complaint remained sealed by midday Tuesday, but according to the jail roster Noor was booked on a third-degree murder charge for perpetrating an eminently dangerous act while showing a "depraved mind." The second-degree manslaughter charge alleges he acted with "culpable negligence creating unreasonable risk."

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom