• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Nutro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Austin
    I've met the dude that owns/runs the company and have handled the holsters as well. They are pretty damn nice holsters, especially for the money. I would say it rivals a Crossbreed Supertuck in many regards. The cuts are nice, the quality is there but I don't think they've ramped up to cover all makes and models just yet. The owner is a nice guy and I'm sure they will stand by their product if an issue comes up.

*No, I do not own the company, work for them nor have any vested interest in their business or customer service. This is just my "review" of their holsters.

Cap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2013
    I was thinking their holsters looked like they may be on par with the crossbreed supertuck. And is a better price. So i'll give it a try. At least one person says it's a real company. Must be new?

Nutro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Austin
    I was thinking their holsters looked like they may be on par with the crossbreed supertuck. And is a better price. So i'll give it a try. At least one person says it's a real company. Must be new?

Yeah he's pretty new. I believe his name is Jeremy. Give him a call, he'll put your mind at ease.

Cap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2013
    Yes. I actually already received an email from his personally about my order.

Jeremy_armory

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    Hello shooters! Yes were are new to selling gear. We started our business last Feb offering defensive pistol classes. We now offer CHL classes and concealed carry holsters in both IWB and OWB configurations. We know there is no shortage of holster mfg's out there... we do this from our love the 2nd amendment and support all gun related businesses out there. zzz999.jpg

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I've heard of these guys. They like to create multiple accounts on a forum and comment on their own posts to try and build reputation....they aren't really good at it though.

:spam:

Jeremy_armory

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    Sorry if it came across that way. Some one directed me to this post. Yes we are new. I have not "created multiple accounts" on any forum. I have invested in advertising in many forums. We sent out an advance to advertise on quite a few forums, including this one. This was one of the few that did not respond. I would be happy to be a supporting member. Glockowner - please show me where I have done as you say.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Guy joins to ask about you.

Another guy who has had 13 posts in 3 years pops in all of the sudden to say how good you are.

You suddenly pop in to confirm you are good.

Lololololobullshit.

Jeremy_armory

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2013
    I was flattered that someone asked about Austin Armory. You can crap can me all you want, I came here to say "thanks". I support any and all companies that support the 2nd amendment as I see them all as doing something great. I will not come here to self advertise without being a sponsor, so I apologize for any ill will I caused here. Thanks. Jeremy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom