Please reply by conversation.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Austin - Bersa Thunder9 UC Pro $450 New price $400 w/ammo listed below
    I have a rarely fired Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact Pro 9mm with original box and two 13rd magazines. . This gun is well made and has no cosmetic damages. When not in the safe, it was in a padded case or back in the box.$400 with ammo listed below , FTF in North Austin

Folks....If this ad looks familiar, I've copied the one run earlier by Shuutr for convenience. Shuutr and I worked a 'triple' trade(smooth transaction with Shuutr BTW) and I'm thinking another carry piece would better fit my 'stable' than this. Beautiful weapon, just more of a nightstand weapon or better for 'less-deep' concealment(and I have that covered with the SIG P229). I'm putting 'er back on the For Sale forum at $400 but will entertain trades for 9mm carry pistols(I have a G26 and Kahr PM9 to give you an idea). Please PM or direct email at 10sCoachRick at gmail dot com
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Possible interest. Will need to talk this one over first though. Don't throw it in the range rotation just yet.

Will do. It's similar enough to my SIG 229(general feel and platform) that I feel it won't see much action in MY stable. If I didn't have the SIG, this would certainly be in the rotation.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Well, boys and girls, I may have to put this one in the range bag for a trip to Red's after the Austin Luby's meet-up lunch today.
    Last call...I'll include a total of FOUR 50rnd boxes of 9mm target ammo at the $400 price. Still open to trading for a more concealable 9mm.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Well, it's been a month since my last range trip and the Bersa still hasn't gone with me. It's darned near pristine and I'll keep it that way if someone has an interest in it. $400 includes 4 ea 50-round boxes of 9mm target ammo. FTF in the Austin area. 10sCoachRick at g mail dot com

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I've pondered over one of these many times at the gun shows. I really like the way it feels and they seem pretty solid. Wish I could take take it off your hands but I don't have the extra cash laying around right now.

Pawpawc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    DFW area
    Never shot the 9mm. I have the Thunder plus in 380, it is a nice shooter.

For an inexpensive piece with 4 boxes ammo, I'm surprised its still here. I'm not a huge fan of 9 or I would consider it.

Bump for you

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Wow! Somehow these last few posts weren't showing up for me. I thought y'all were mad at me or something! ;)

Bersa is still for sale(including ammo 'gift with purchase').

I swear I'll check this thread more carefully !!!

PM sent to TheBaldOne...thanks!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    gotcha. sorry to hear about the pooch -

i ask because i've been thinking about trading my remington 870 HD.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    gotcha. sorry to hear about the pooch -

i ask because i've been thinking about trading my remington 870 HD.

Thanks...if the Katie-girl hadn't responded so well to the treatments, we would have considered another course. Nothing cheap about fighting cancer in a dog, I reckon. As long as she seems happy and pain-free, we'll sell what we need to keep her around!

Can't add a long gun/shot gun at this time...thanks ;)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom