• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavalryJim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Hello! I'm a moving to Austin at the end of August. On occasion, I participate in high power competitions (F-class and service rifle). Where can I compete around Austin?

Any AK and/or FAL builders in the area?

Regards,
    Jim

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    the ranges close to austin are pretty limited as far as competitions go...i think the ones between here and San Antonio have more options

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The Austin Rifle Club holds a high-power match every month. First Sunday I believe. Their range is located a few miles East of Austin in Manor, but it is fairly easy to get there. You don't have to be a member of the range to participate in the matches, but the yearly fee is quite good considering the facilities. Plus you get a discount on the matches and other events, and membership makes you eligible to order from the CMP.

CavalryJim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    The Austin Rifle Club holds a high-power match every month. First Sunday I believe. Their range is located a few miles East of Austin in Manor, but it is fairly easy to get there. You don't have to be a member of the range to participate in the matches, but the yearly fee is quite good considering the facilities. Plus you get a discount on the matches and other events, and membership makes you eligible to order from the CMP.

Thanks for the info....already have the CMP requirements covered. I will check out Austin Rifle Club this fall.

Top Bottom