• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Innocent-Bystander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    I remember when cops said they needed the tazer to allow them a option before deadly force. The reassurances that were given by the cops were 'comforting' that they were only to be used in situations that left the officer in fear for his safety or the safety of others.

How quickly after they received them did the explanations move from 'an option for other than deadly force' to 'controlling the situation'.

What has my Irish up? What has made me start to distrust, and fear the cops more than criminals?

Trigger Happy Cop Tazes Speeder

Trigger Happy Cop Tazes SpeederVideo

You are keeping Austin safe? From who and for who? You serve and protect? Serve the municipality and protect your own butts. Not The People.

I listened to this orginisations speaker on the 4th of July. Are you with them or against them?
    Oath Keepers

And yes, you are all dirtied by the so called few bad apples because you had the chance to do the right thing and what did you do?

Signed by a middle class tax payer who has never been arrested, never given the police trouble, and always been on the side of Right, but sees you as the problem.
    DK Firearms

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I remember when cops said they needed the tazer to allow them a option before deadly force. The reassurances that were given by the cops were 'comforting' that they were only to be used in situations that left the officer in fear for his safety or the safety of others.
    That is incorrect. Cops HAD options before deadly force. The TASER is simply one other. AND it is better than going hands on with someone. Before you spout off about fearing cops perhaps you should educate yourself. Since the TASER, officer AND suspect injuries are WAY down.

Since you cannot see in the vehicle you have no idea what the violator was doing.

Your "Oath keepers" semi-extremist group has nothing to do with this incident.

And yes, you are all dirtied by the so called few bad apples because you had the chance to do the right thing and what did you do?
    Besides a rhetorical, inane ramblimg what does this mean?

Signed by a middle class tax payer who has never been arrested, never given the police trouble, and always been on the side of Right, but sees you as the problem.

Signed by a uninformed, hide-behind-the internet-person who hates authority.

Good grief, is this site going to become a haven for these types?

Innocent-Bystander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    That is incorrect. Cops HAD options before deadly force. The TASER is simply one other. AND it is better than going hands on with someone. Before you spout off about fearing cops perhaps you should educate yourself. Since the TASER, officer AND suspect injuries are WAY down.

Since you cannot see in the vehicle you have no idea what the violator was doing.

Your "Oath keepers" semi-extremist group has nothing to do with this incident.

Besides a rhetorical, inane ramblimg what does this mean?

Signed by a uninformed, hide-behind-the internet-person who hates authority.

Good grief, is this site going to become a haven for these types?

Congratulations. You have said nothing to stand against cop abuse and everything to excuse your actions. You never spoke to the issue of Americans not trusting you anymore, but worked to kill the messenger thus negate the issue. Again, who do you serve and protect? Cuz I ain't feeling it. Do you enjoy knowing that honest people are afraid of you? Because I don't bow down and inflate your god complex I am the problem?

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    Congratulations. You have said nothing to stand against cop abuse and everything to excuse your actions. You never spoke to the issue of Americans not trusting you anymore, but worked to kill the messenger thus negate the issue. Again, who do you serve and protect? Cuz I ain't feeling it. Do you enjoy knowing that honest people are afraid of you? Because I don't bow down and inflate your god complex I am the problem?
    1244043349551.jpg

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Innocent... Watch out, you'll make the self appointed rulers-of-all mad!! Some of the posters here only want their opinions and points of view out there for all to see. Everyone else is just supposed to shut up and lie down like a good little peon... These id10t's are in for a rude awakening when the "people" finally get tired of their poor excuses for treating the "citizens" like dirt. They will figure out quickly that they aren't the only ones who know how to deal with a situation that has gone way out of control. I still remember the oath I took in the Corps... "to defend MY country from all threats forgin and domestic". It's the PEOPLE that hold the power in this country, the sooner the gov't slugs figure that out, the sooner we can go back to being a republic again. MG
    signed; Mark Gast, a Marine Corps VET and willing to stand up to ANYONE who thinks they have the balls to call me out. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom