• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Dallas hurt themselves badly a year or two ago when it was revealed the police pension fund was just about insolvent. Lots of guys retired pretty quickly then (wanting to lock-in whatever pension money was left). And of course, the Chief's position has always been a strictly political one. Putting political correctness above any other consideration.

mdf9183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2018
    Bastrop
    While they were cutting the police budget they also put a transportation bond proposal for the Nov. ballot to raise property taxes 8.75 % and I bet it will get approved by the voters. Then they will bitch about high property taxes. They will probably also bitch about higher insurance premiums because the don"t provide police services.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I envision “Escape from Austin” as the next trilogy behind NY & LA. Matthew McConaughey as Snake Plisskin riding Bevo naked down 6th street with an army of homeless walking behind him begging for change while the song what a wonderful world plays in the background.
    How about another song by Satchmo....
    Swing Low, Sweet Chariot

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I love how so many "Diehard Texans" are willing to give up on the capital of the greatest state in the nation. Y'all aren't Texans if your willing to give up the Capital so easily. Stay safe in your town until it effects you. Bunch of pansies if you ask me. No wonder Texas is turning blue. The fight ain't over yet so put down your white flags.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    While they were cutting the police budget they also put a transportation bond proposal for the Nov. ballot to raise property taxes 8.75 % and I bet it will get approved by the voters. Then they will bitch about high property taxes. They will probably also bitch about higher insurance premiums because the don"t provide police services.

...while claiming no one could have foreseen these unintended consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Problem is the left wing loonies from fruitvale (read high-tech) are moving in at a faster rate.

Speaking of has anyone noticed the 20+ earthquakes this week along the San Andreas fault.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I love how so many "Diehard Texans" are willing to give up on the capital of the greatest state in the nation. Y'all aren't Texans if your willing to give up the Capital so easily. Stay safe in your town until it effects you. Bunch of pansies if you ask me. No wonder Texas is turning blue. The fight ain't over yet so put down your white flags.

Preach it Trey!

This is still Texas, and all of it, including the capital, Austin.

Some of us still remember that "Remember the Alamo, Remember Goliad" are not just cute slogans. That they actually are suppose to mean something very important to Texans.

texas flag.jpeg

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

WATCH for Austin to magically turn into PORTLAND or SEATTLE., with all of the problems of those LEFTIST cities. = Calling 911 will NOT help you IF you should NEED a police officer.

Best PREPARE to defend your home with forearms or other measures, should you NEED a LEO.

yours, satx

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    To All,

WATCH for Austin to magically turn into PORTLAND or SEATTLE., with all of the problems of those LEFTIST cities. = Calling 911 will NOT help you IF you should NEED a police officer.

Best PREPARE to defend your home with forearms or other measures, should you NEED a LEO.

yours, satx
    Elon Musk bringing in Tesla will make it even worse.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Problem is the left wing loonies from fruitvale (read high-tech) are moving in at a faster rate.

Speaking of has anyone noticed the 20+ earthquakes this week along the San Andreas fault.
    Apparently you are behind the times!!! Allow me to bring you up to speed. The San Adreas fault has been renamed. It has been Christened "Trump's Fault" - you can thank me later!

Top Bottom