• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vrs117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Austin
    Trying to gather some money for a project I am working on and since I don't use this pistol as my EDC I see that it is time to let it go.
    This is an FNH-FNS9, it is the striker fired version of the FNX and as a Glock enthusiast it was a really good addition to my collection. I prefer the trigger to the Glock but not by much. The ergonomics are vastly superior however and it comes with two backstraps. I only carried it twice with the IWB holster I am including with this deal but I did carry it a bit with the level 2 Safariland Retention holster I am throwing in on the deal as well. Despite carrying it on duty with me there has been no wear to the slide.
    Here are some of the specs on the deal.
    9mm
    4 inch barrel length
    17 round capacity(I am including 3 mags)
    Trijicon Night Sights(Great sights)
    Comes with factory box and paperwork. Both holsters in the deal are in their original packaging. The IWB holster is not worn in at all so it is perfect for CC use and the duty holster is great for whatever situation permits open carry, this holster is also in excellent condition.

Considering the price of the holsters and that this is a used yet well maintained gun I am looking to get $550 for it.
    I am willing to negotiate on that however. 20131009_232121_resized.jpg 20131009_232104_resized.jpg 20131009_231859_resized.jpg 20131009_231946_resized.jpg
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

Vrs117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Austin
    Forgot to add, one of the best parts of this gun is that it is fully ambidextrous. I am right handed but that didn't cause problems with the controls put in place for the lefties out there. I'll also let it go for $525 if you have a CHL.

Top Bottom