• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Well. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, but I rearranged things so I could make it.
    Only have one of our pups develop a pretty good little lump on her side and the time they can get us in today.......11am.

Pick a place for next week (29th), but avoid BBQ since the fifth will be our anniversary, so we'll be back where it all started then at Rudy's.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Well. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, but I rearranged things so I could make it.
    Only have one of our pups develop a pretty good little lump on her side and the time they can get us in today.......11am.

Pick a place for next week (29th), but avoid BBQ since the fifth will be our anniversary, so we'll be back where it all started then at Rudy's.
    Well, the Bone Daddy's elves looked cute in their holiday attire!

Our last stop for the year will be on the 29th at MooYah @ Lakeline...southeast corner of 183 and Lakeline Blvd...same center as Wells Fargo, Home Depot, Chipotle.

https://www.mooyah.com/locations/austin-tx-250

ShootTheBreeze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Round Rock, TX
    So before Mic starts a new post for 2018, here some statistical info. There was a little more diversity in the eateries we went this year:
    #1 Rudy's BBQ (10 visits)
    #2 Mooyah's Burger / Stiles Switch BBQ (4 visits each)
    #3 Catfish Parlor / Sams Boat (3 visits each)

All other eaters we went only once: Thai Passion, Newk's Eatery, Cipotle, Conan's Pizza, Mongo Fire, Dimassis, Ho Ho BQQ (now 30.06 and 30.07), Marco's Pizza, Cover 2, Chuy's, Star of India, Madam Mam's, Chi'Lantro's, Texas Land and Cattle, Wingstop and Bone Daddy's; except for Pluckers, Luby's and Moonies, where we went twice.

If not mistaken Mic was on his own for the fishing picnic, and we also had to skip three lunches because nobody would show.

I wish you all a Happy New Year!
    STB

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom