Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    The week after will be Stiles Switch.
    May sneak this one in and break my "every other" rule.....cause I love my Chipotle!

ATX117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2015
    Austin
    Where too this week gentlemen. Is it good weather for outside or have we missed it and gone straight into Summer in February? I'll though Sam's Boat, Bone Daddy, and Rudy's out there...

ATX117

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2015
    Austin
    Actually, I think Conan's was the choice for this week; but it does look like nice weather unless that front arrives sooner than predicted.

Man, you're killing me here. I'm trying to cut back hard on carbs. I really like Conan's, but the last time I went there for the lunch buffet I was disappointed. The selection of pizza they put out was pretty poor, unlike the way it was years ago.

Also, sorry about not knowing that, my mind meld must be defective. In my own defense, I didn't look at the previous page either.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Man, you're killing me here. I'm trying to cut back hard on carbs. I really like Conan's, but the last time I went there for the lunch buffet I was disappointed. The selection of pizza they put out was pretty poor, unlike the way it was years ago.

Also, sorry about not knowing that, my mind meld must be defective. In my own defense, I didn't look at the previous page either.

Well, heck...I'm not so much a pizza crust eater either...but, Conan's was mentioned and there were no strong objections. It has been quite a while since we visited there. Now that I check the menu, it looks like a change has been made. I see one and two-slice options; but not the multi-slice deal we've seen in the past. Dang.

Salad and a couple of slices should work, I reckon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom