• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric_Knight

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    San Marcos
    We hold a once a month prepper group meet here, usually at Cedars Mediterranean, the second Saturday of the month. I can make arrangements for another on one of the other Saturdays. All in all, it sounds like fun.
    Target Sports

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Baby A's probably has to be 30.06 because they sell that damned PURPLE rita ... 2 of those and your best bet is to go straight home. Don't ask how I know.

I am going to try and make the this meeting but I have so many plans in the next 3 days its a joke!

Jeremy.

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Baby A's probably has to be 30.06 because they sell that damned PURPLE rita ... 2 of those and your best bet is to go straight home. Don't ask how I know.

I am going to try and make the this meeting but I have so many plans in the next 3 days its a joke!

Jeremy.

I lived a couple miles from that place a while back. True limit two. They hire undercover cops to watch the place.

Ric_Knight

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    San Marcos
    You guys are welcome. Sig_Fiend is already a member and any friends of his are friends of mine. We also have a shooting event coming up in the 13th of November that I will post the details of if that is OK.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Okay, so 3 friends showed up that aren't even on the forum, and no one from the forum showed up. ;) lol wtf Where's that team spirit guys, come on. We'll do round number 2 next week at a yet to be determined north Austin location. Some of you mofos better show up. ;)

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I am not sure about you guys but this is Hunting season, Shooting weather, and holiday season. If I am not doing one of those 3 things I am building something, fixing something, or cleaning something. To be sitting around on a SAT. is not very likely for me or most of my hunting/shooting buddies this time of year. Would a weekday after traffic be a terrible idea?

That being said I would like to come if I have no other plans so please do post the dates and times :)

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    We can move this around plenty, I want it to be dynamic. We can hold the meetups on weekdays occasionally, weekend days occasionally, up north Austin and also down south. Basically, I want to get something going regularly here. Austin seems pretty much dead, and if we can at least have something regular that most of us can make it out to once every few weeks, if only to hang around and chat for an hour or two, at least we will be doing something.

Top Bottom