• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    PREMIER GUN SHOW’S AUSTIN GUN SHOW --ANNOUNCING OUR NEW LOCATION!

Announcing Premier Gun Show’s Austin Gun Show new location. We are moving to the Cedar Park Center! This is a new, state of the art facility with plenty of parking! Next Show Dates are;
    •April 13 & 14 and July 27 & 28
    •450 Tables of Gun, Knife and Shooting Related Products.
    •Saturday 9-5 & Sunday 10-4.
    •General Admission - $8 (cash only)
    •Weekend Passes - $12 (cash only)
    •Children UNDER 12 - Free
    •Uniformed Peace Officers – Free
    •2100 Avenue of the Stars, Cedar Park TX, 78613
    •Parking is $5.

*This email was sent to me by info@premiergunshows.com Premier Gun Shows, LLC | P.O. Box 34224 | 817-732-1194 | Fort Worth | TX | 76162

BTW, subscribe to Email Newsletter to receive a printable $1 off coupon.
    For more information call 817-732-1194 or Austin Gun Show
    Guns International

Last edited:

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    Parking lot is huge! With accommodation the inside could be the same if not more than the Expo Center & definitely more elbow room than the North Austin Center. Plus, CPC 5 miles from my house. :cool:

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    This news has got to piss off all the liberals in this city! Woohoo!!!!
    Growing up in Austin, many-many-many years ago, all I ever heard was how hard it was in Williamson County. The LEOs are excellent professionals, and the area seems very 2nd Amend supportive. Glad I'm retiring in Cedar Park... home of the Austin Toros & Austin Gun Show

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    I know what you mean. The willco sheriffs were evil men looking to give you a ticket and leander/cedar park were those little towns up 183 before 183 was the beast it is now. And that was before Austin caught the California complex. Times have changed. How far up 183 must I go to get a plastic bag?

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I don't begrudge them a few bucks for parking...bring a friend...carpool! I'd pay five bucks not to have to deal with North Lamar or drive in to Austin proper for a show. I'm seven miles away...very nice!

For those unfamiliar with the area, there's all manner of eateries along 1431(Whitestone); but just across 183 from the Center is Reunion Grille. Outdoor music venue and an interesting place to eat. They've got a lunch special...$9.99 includes entree, non-alky drink AND tip !!! If you sign up for Cedar Park E-Perks, you might get a BOGO coupon good for one visit. Cedar Park ePerks - Newsletter (Cedar Park Coupons) The ten buck special is good Mon-Sat; but they have lunch on Sunday also. I'm not affiliated with the place, it's just something different for Cedar Park. Reunion Grille - Best Food & Music in Cedar Park - Home

Top Bottom