• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    The one problem I have with the gun show and it really isnt their fault but, the prices are just too high compared to a store like academy. Then again you wont see any ak's at academy.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Anybody going this weekend? or should I say, Anybody want to admit they are going this weekend?? LOL...Hey, this show is great if you are taking something to sell..I may take another AR to sell as I am looking to pick up a 1911...of course I won't buy my 1911 at the show, unless someone just happens to have a great deal on a Springfield, or Kimber..I am in doubt..ha ha..so as I said, for someone wanting to sell something it works out great that it is a small show...Not much competition...

I'll probably be there Sun around noon..

jdh

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    I'm planning to go Sunday if for no other reason than to see for myself.

LonghornAR15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Austin
    Anyone think there will be a vendor there selling and installing night sights? I was gonna go with those hopes, but it sounds like everyone is still pretty unimpressed. I hadn't been since the first time it was done by the new promoter in this space. Maybe I'll just go to Red's and have them installed...

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Small with very few guns, Maybe three of four vendors actually selling firearms. Not a Glock 19 to be found anywhere. The largest dealer was offering $10 FFL transfer services to those wanting to buy from individuals. I bought a scope base picatinny rail for my Mini-14 and was out in 25 minutes flat.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Small with very few guns, Maybe three of four vendors actually selling firearms. Not a Glock 19 to be found anywhere. The largest dealer was offering $10 FFL transfer services to those wanting to buy from individuals. I bought a scope base picatinny rail for my Mini-14 and was out in 25 minutes flat.

Wait, so let me get this straight, in order to buy from an individual you must go see this FFL to have the firearm transferred? Is that for Non FFL dealers that have tables set up? or anyone walking around selling? That will end my presence at this show in a heart beat! What are these crack monkey's thinking? I'll stick with txguntrader....

Oldfalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Point Venture
    Only FFL's, mmmm
    Wonder what the genesis of this change is?
    Did they monitor everyone coming in with a firearm- check to see what you left with- watch everyone to see if you sold it to another show goer- How does this work?

Mark

LonghornAR15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Austin
    What a stupid, futile gesture. One would have to walk all the way out to the parking lot to sell something to someone else, and walk right back in with their stamped hand.

pwrincross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Pflugerville,TX
    No more gun shows because the ATF and Austin PD have convinced HEB to not lease the building to gun people or they will charge them with nuince charges. The PD claims that people are selling guns to illegal people and thus a crime is committed. To many crimes and they can shut a place down. No one arrested for selling illegally but just the same NO more gun shows for now.

Top Bottom