Indianapolis
    y4yba2e6.jpg

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Dawico I checked out that ad. Super cool gun. I think there is another in town with the factory (OK) red dot but no irons for $1200. I have the Midwest Industries flip ups on mines

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Cool deal Bigun, I'm gonna get out to one....................one of these days:banghead:. Even if all I do is embarrass myself & provide some comedy capers, which I aint skeerd to do, I really think it would be fun and humbling. If nothing else.....an eye opener.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Cool deal Bigun, I'm gonna get out to one....................one of these days:banghead:. Even if all I do is embarrass myself & provide some comedy capers, which I aint skeerd to do, I really think it would be fun and humbling. If nothing else.....an eye opener.
    Well yea....i gotta get my mitts on that new fangled trigger of yours!

Honestly, I shot with two cops and a competitive shooter....all were welcoming and I never felt pressured or looked down on! One of our group was an....older fell we'll say.....and was obviously a little slower and no one ever rushed him or made him feel anything but welcome! Guy was a decent shot, just not as speedy!
    Glad you enjoyed it man!

You are shooting great lately.

I'd better step my game up!
    Ha, just gettin comfortable with myself.....if somethings off it's me and im startin to learn how to adjust/adapt myself if I'm off so that I don't stay off!

Top Bottom