• TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I have never worn a mask since the whole thing started.
    I have never been asked to or denied entry into an establishment. (some people do look at me but I ignore them)

The cop guarding the Walmart entrance told me that masks are sold for a dollar just inside the door so I bought one and put it around my left wrist.

Since 5 people have 'supposedly' died from the corona here in Wise County (out of 64,000 people) I just don't see the odds against me!

I am healthy and over 65 so LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!(as Hoji say's.. get off my lawn)

FYI, 2 of those 5 were family friends, and both were on their death beds for a significant amount of time before magically acquiring the rona.
    Capitol Armory ad

C7Z062019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Sugar Land
    I think what these protesters (rioters) are doing while we are under this pandemic is ridiculous! We should put a temporary stop to all protesting. Especially now that the police are suppose to keep them under control with their hands tied.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I think what these protesters (rioters) are doing while we are under this pandemic is ridiculous! We should put a temporary stop to all protesting. Especially now that the police are suppose to keep them under control with their hands tied.
    Never going to happen.

I don't think you could, or would ever want the First Amendment temporarily be suspended. How would you like the Second Amendment to be temporarily suspended? Slippery slope....

C7Z062019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Sugar Land
    Never going to happen.

I don't think you could, or would ever want the First Amendment temporarily be suspended. How would you like the Second Amendment to be temporarily suspended? Slippery slope....
    I know it will never happen but it should. Didn't say anything about our Second Amendment. And it could be done without touching our SA.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

And how do you propose to stop rioters

Other than asking nice or buying them off.

If the cops have there hands tied do you think the Mayor is going to go out and put hands on them lol.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Never going to happen.

You may not have noticed but your 1st has been suspended in a large number of democratic strong holds.

They approve Riots,Home Depot,Liqueur stores,Abortion clinics, But shut down your 1st amendment rights in churches.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I know it will never happen but it should. Didn't say anything about our Second Amendment. And it could be done without touching our SA.
    I know you didn't say anything about the second amendment. But if you can do that to first amendment rights, don't you think that will open attacks to do away with second amendment rights ?

And anyone who would want to put a temporary stop to protests are basically people who are law abiding and good Americans and would not think of doing that anyway.

The scum that is doing the protests are the active ones.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    You may not have noticed but your 1st has been suspended in a large number of democratic strong holds.

They approve Riots,Home Depot,Liqueur stores,Abortion clinics, But shut down your 1st amendment rights in churches.
    Yes, I agree with you. But they are not going to do that on protests.

C7Z062019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Sugar Land
    I know you didn't say anything about the second amendment. But if you can do that to first amendment rights, don't you think that will open attacks to do away with second amendment rights ?

And anyone who would want to put a temporary stop to protests are basically people who are law abiding and good Americans and would not think of doing that anyway.

The scum that is doing the protests are the active ones.
    Read Shady's comment above.

When the first rioter throws something at a police officer he should be taken down and arrested by what ever means is required. If somebody breaks into my house they will be met with force, deadly force! Why not the same for these businesses and government offices.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I would hope we would all agree that protests are fine. Something to do with the 1A.

Rioting, attacking innocent people, arson, looting are not.

The former should always be allowed.

The latter should be stopped. Sad fact is they are not being stopped in some cities.
    I basically agree with that with a few exceptions. People should not be allowed to protest or demonstrate in front of a private residence of people who they disagree with. There were demonstrations at DHS head Chad Wolf's private residence to intimidate him to removing Federal Marshalls by disrupting and disturbing his family. There really should be laws against that as far as I'm concerned.
    Read Shady's comment above.

When the first rioter throws something at a police officer he should be taken down and arrested by what ever means is required. If somebody breaks into my house they will be met with force, deadly force! Why not the same for these businesses and government offices.
    And I completely and totally agree with that.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Never going to happen.

I think that's exactly what I was talking about in the first few posts I made in reply to your first post on this thread.

So now you are agreeing with what I was saying about the right to freedom of speech and to protest? Or just stealing other people's opinions?

You're as bad as, or worse than the other sheep out there. I seriously doubt you have ever thought for yourself, or ever had an original thought in you life.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The only way to stop rioting is to make rioting a dangerous activity. If a brick, bottle, or other object is thrown, it should be treated the same as any other deadly projectile and draw return fire from multiple officers. That will disperse the riot quickly. It will also make people less likely to stay in a riot when it begins.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    The only way to stop rioting is to make rioting a dangerous activity. If a brick, bottle, or other object is thrown, it should be treated the same as any other deadly projectile and draw return fire from multiple officers. That will disperse the riot quickly. It will also make people less likely to stay in a riot when it begins.
    D987332B-ADE3-4CA9-96F9-1441F39A5FA3.png

Attachments

• D987332B-ADE3-4CA9-96F9-1441F39A5FA3.png
      D987332B-ADE3-4CA9-96F9-1441F39A5FA3.png
      12.9 KB · Views: 366
    Top Bottom