• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Nothing wrong with it, sold the barrel and bolt off the build and need this gone before I do another build.
    20131103_233930_zps333eacb7.jpg

20131103_233939_zps5b6b8e6c.jpg

0 moa rail and it comes with the rear tang just didnt take a pic of it. Looking to get 150 for it. Must be legal to own a firearm, all the usual disclaimers.
    Gun Zone Deals

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm in Austin.

I'm interested but have some questions.

How much for parts to complete this build? (on the basic end of the spectrum)

Can you finish it out with stock Ruger parts or does it call for the upgraded parts?

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    This is receiver is exactly like a factory ruger receiver except higher quality. Basically the difference between a forged and billet AR15 lower.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I'm in Austin.

I'm interested but have some questions.

How much for parts to complete this build? (on the basic end of the spectrum)

Can you finish it out with stock Ruger parts or does it call for the upgraded parts?

Same questions here. I did some real quick research last night and just a standard Ruger bolt was in the $60/70 range. Trigger assembly about the same. Barrel was around $100. The aftermarket brands were double and triple that.

Still tempted to buy this for a future project though.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Same questions here. I did some real quick research last night and just a standard Ruger bolt was in the $60/70 range. Trigger assembly about the same. Barrel was around $100. The aftermarket brands were double and triple that.

Still tempted to buy this for a future project though.

I think the idea with the Kidd is to build it out nicely otherwise its like putting cheap tires on a sports car.

Badfish

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    San Antonio,TX
    Cody I will bow out at this time, seems there is plenty interest in it a lot closer than I. Thanks

For those wanting IMO the best in .22, this is where you start. If youve never shot a high end .22 build its a thing of beauty.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    If I didn't just pickup a new KIDD rifle I'd take you up on this. If the piece is still for sale in a month I'll PM you.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Sorry for the lack of getting back to everyone who has sent me PMs about this receiver. Ive been working on a project for work where I dont have access to the internet like usual. The receiver is sold to breakingcontact.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom