• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Shoulda also said I'm interested in trades too and can put cash in on my side.

Im specifically looking for Ruger or Savage 22s or 17s, XDs, XDms, M&Ps, Glocks, Judge or Governor. Basically anything but old firearms, theyre just not my style.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I actually really like this lower, but just can't justify the cost without a job. In this political climate, I actually would buy this if I had the money. Hope it goes soon.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I love the gen 2 magwell and the lines on this lower which is why I bought even though I dont really have a use for it which is the only reason iys for sale.

Tussery, I'm really open to any iteration of XD or XDm, ive got an XD subcomoact 40 and an XDm 5.25 45 so other than those I'd be interested. I could meet you on the south side of SA for the right deal. My FFL acceots private party shipment so shipping coukd be cheap too. Of course all depends on the deal. I really just put this up for sale to see what was out there.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    About 11 oclock on the trigger pin hole you can see the sharpie mark and theres another one about an inch higher up. Again its just sharpie marks so you coukd easily use a solvent to clean the sharpie mark off. My dad owns a hydrodipping business and I planned on either coating it or getting him to dip it in a digicamo pattern.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Sold on texas gun trader for 450. The guy thay bought it said he only found one at the gun show this weekend and they wanted 900 for it. Thats friggin nuts.

Top Bottom