• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Good question. If you're employed and your job is considered "critical" come and go as you please with social distancing and mask requirement. If you're retired - get over here n' wash my truck! If the job is non-critical spozed to stay at home. How the hell anyone is supposed to confirm/verify and never been explained. My oldest son is an investigator at a Federal Prison in Virgina - he's critical. My youngest son builds rockets at SpaceX - he's critical. My daughter drives for a Amazon Logistics company - she's critical. I'm in construction - I'm critical. You're guess is good as mine!

Is that the state order or Harris county? I know that was the order once upon a time but I didn't think that was still what we were supposed to be operating under. Shows how much I've been paying attention. We've been doing this crap for 5 months. It feels like 5 years.
    DK Firearms

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I wonder if Elon Musk is having second thoughts about Austin. Isn't that why he left commiefornia?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Is that the state order or Harris county? I know that was the order once upon a time but I didn't think that was still what we were supposed to be operating under. Shows how much I've been paying attention. We've been doing this crap for 5 months. It feels like 5 years.
    That’s what it was the last time I heard any definition of “lock down”

Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    Pssh Austin lockdown, I've been going every weekend since restaurants opened back up. Gotta get that Tex-Mex! And others...I'm young but been going to a couple restaurants for 20 years (since I was a kid) and be damned if I stop now.

I can wear a mask for 30 secs if "required". Don't know why the hell they dropped speed limits 5-10 mph in and around the city though. If it wasn't for the food/memories and music I would just stay the F away.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    I stopped. Food isn’t ever *really* that good, and you never know what sort of skags are cooking it. It’s been great to get back in touch with our favorites at home. Healthier too. Less salt and fat in our diets.

Top Bottom