• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Attorney General Greg Abbott suggested a legal battle last week when he said in a Twitter message, “If Austin or Travis Co. try to ban gun shows they better be ready for a double-barreled lawsuit.”

Wabbit69

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Austin
    "The safety commission’s resolution also recommends enforcing a state law prohibiting the carrying of firearms — except by those with concealed hand gun permits — in public parks, public meetings of government bodies, non-firearm related events at schools, colleges or professional events and political rallies, parades and meetings."

My question is, how many of my tax dollars are being wasted on what should be called the Masters of the Obvious Commission.

hardcase60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Central Texas
    TexMex and ATX,

We would need a plan. Craigslist add, Flyers, Signs, Off Duty Deputy for security (APD might find it a conflict of interest),
    6ft. folding table, couple of chairs, Balloons, Doughnuts & Coffee to give away, at least one model in a bikini, and Armored Car to haul off the purchased merchandise.

hardcase60

Last edited:

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I wish SOMEBODY had warned me that when I moved to Austin, I was in fact moving to Berkley CA

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    I wish SOMEBODY had warned me that when I moved to Austin, I was in fact moving to Berkley CA

The only place labeled the live music Capitol of the world where new residents, new residents from Cali who moved here because it was so hip, wanted (and passed) a noise ordinance forbidding music from being played too loud late at night.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    The only place labeled the live music Capitol of the world where new residents, new residents from Cali who moved here because it was so hip, wanted (and passed) a noise ordinance forbidding music from being played too loud late at night.

Why doesnt this surprise me?

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin

Don't forget they also extended the parking meter hours to weekends.

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    TexMex and ATX,

We would need a plan. Craigslist add, Flyers, Signs, Off Duty Deputy for security (APD might find it a conflict of interest),
    6ft. folding table, couple of chairs, Balloons, Doughnuts & Coffee to give away, at least one model in a bikini, and Armored Car to haul off the purchased merchandise.

hardcase60

LOL well, IF, this were to happen I can take care of security, coffee and donuts. I know quite a few people in security and LEO's, and coffee and donuts are easy to carry. I will also volunteer myself to approve the model, and her bikini. :)

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin

No kidding right! And some one mentioned willie nelson.. dont get me wrong I like willie nelsons music as much as the next guy, but when I heard about his interview with Penis Morgan he dropped down several spots on my favorite Texans list.

Top Bottom