• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    For the fourth year in a row, CEO Magazine has ranked Texas as the No. 1 state to do business in, according to its annual poll of chief executives.

“While the Lone Star state’s growth cooled with the collapse of oil prices, Texas still boasts one of the fastest-growing regions in the country,” the magazine reports. “According to data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Austin-Round Rock and San Antonio-New Braunfels each had the highest GDP growth of any metropolitan area in the nation in 2016, 5% and 5.9% respectively. That’s more than double the 2.5% average of U.S. metropolitan areas.”
    DK Firearms

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I long for the recession days when nobody wanted to move here.
    I am afraid those days are gone and our days are numbered: Most of the counties in Tx have lost population, all the growth is from outsiders leaving their liberal states for all the reasons we already know, but they are bringing their liberal ideas with them...too stupid to understand it was their ideas that killed the state they were in.

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    I am afraid those days are gone and our days are numbered: Most of the counties in Tx have lost population, all the growth is from outsiders leaving their liberal states for all the reasons we already know, but they are bringing their liberal ideas with them...too stupid to understand it was their ideas that killed the state they were in.

Just to give you some hope I am looking to leave my worthless state and embrace Texas Freedom. I hope When I arrive at least I will be able to counter at least one leftist that is moving to the Great State of Texas.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    a-175.jpg

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    The real question is which direction will the amoebae spread to next. Need to buy some more property.
    I live there - in the middle, and I think Hays County already knows where it's spreading because you should see my estimated taxes.

Top Bottom