• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I don't think we'll make the trip, but for those of you in the area the Premier gun show is this weekend at the Round Rock Sports Center (details below)...

The Austin Gun Show-Round Rock at the Round Rock Sports Center THIS Weekend - August 13 & 14.

The AUSTIN GUN SHOW-ROUND ROCK is THIS weekend with 600 tables of Guns / Ammo / Knives / Militaria and other Supplies. The show is Saturday and Sunday, August 13 & 14 at the Round Rock Sports Center.

Round Rock Sports Center
    2400 Chisholm Trail
    Round Rock, TX 78681
    Phone 817-732-1194.
    FREE Parking!

Show hours are Saturday, 9 to 5 and Sunday, 10 to 4.

Admission $10 (cash only), children under 12 are FREE.

Save on your admission:

Purchase your admission ticket in advance on our website, click on BUY TICKETS.
    Coming both days? We offer a weekend pass for only $15, a savings of $5.

http://www.premiergunshows.com/shows/austin-gun-show-round-rock/

Cheers! M2
    Texas SOT

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    I will be there...according to schedule there are 2 of these before the November circus and I believe one right after.....can't wait to see the before, during and after prices on mags, ARs and 22 ammo!

Sent from...wait where am I!?

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Confirmed the November show is the weekend after the election! Get out and support these shows and our rights!

Sent from...wait where am I!?

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    SAFE Range is a bit south and across 35 from there. Might be fun to drop in and run the shoot/no shoot drills afterwards.

They are fun. And humbling.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    it may be a tad bigger. Its a very nice layout. Parking sucks unless I just did not know where to go. I got my 9 bucks worth.

I did not price ammo. guns seemed a bit high. But there was alot of what was hard to find there. Saw several kel tec glock sub 2K's but they want 700 for them LOL. Several cz scorpions and Brens.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Several people have posted about it on the AK Files, most are saying it's a pretty good show; but it appears gun and ammo prices are starting to rise thanks to the upcoming election...

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    it may be a tad bigger. Its a very nice layout. Parking sucks unless I just did not know where to go. I got my 9 bucks worth.

I did not price ammo. guns seemed a bit high. But there was alot of what was hard to find there. Saw several kel tec glock sub 2K's but they want 700 for them LOL. Several cz scorpions and Brens.

Thanks. I'm not familiar with this venue - looks like it's over behind the Jack Allen's on I-35, right?

tC_Matt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    If any of y'all go tomorrow can you do me a favor and see if you can find a thread protector for an 9mm OEM Glock barrel?

And if you'd be willing to let me PayPal you the money to grab it and I can meet you after. I won't be available at the time to run in and grab it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I wanted to ask
    I saw a sign for used glocks I think it was le ones but I never went back to check. It was white sign with big red letters. I need a 17... But used like a 2 gen.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    f166e79aff9ad82b8026824cc3872b8f.jpg

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Several people have posted about it on the AK Files, most are saying it's a pretty good show; but it appears gun and ammo prices are starting to rise thanks to the upcoming election...

Eh.. It's the times we live in. I thought prices weren't that bad on somethings. Of course buying ammo at a gun show has been a joke since 08 and worse in 12'. I got deals!!!! I almost bought a nice mini 14 for 400 too but I didn't.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Since I've got two pistols listed in the classifieds and am considering selling my two SIG P938 (one 9mm/one 22lr), I thought of dropping by; but things, including rain!!!, have interfered ! Guess I need to get the pics of the 938s up for viewing!

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Went yesterday, good entertainment, more tables gun related, less junk. Prices did seem high. Got there at 8:30, good parking up front. Bought entry on line so, got in first. I liked it, just not in the market for anything. Found out from the promoter that the venue is only available August to December. One more show next month, then wait till next summer.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Got there at 11 this morning and the parking was packed. "Made" my own spot. It was better than the Saxet shows down in Austin years ago, but as he said, the prices weren't good. Did see a few decent deals on some Rugers & SA.

64015449dc1bb50c780bcaa9f68706a93c92452.jpg

Brojon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Since I've got two pistols listed in the classifieds and am considering selling my two SIG P938 (one 9mm/one 22lr), I thought of dropping by; but things, including rain!!!, have interfered ! Guess I need to get the pics of the 938s up for viewing!
    Dang man - I wish I'd known - I went to the show specifically looking for a 938. Found a new SAS for $639 which is exactly what I was looking for and substantially cheaper than anywhere else that even has them. The guy had the 7 round mags for $35 which is way cheaper than anyone else has them - IF they have them.

22 ammo has come down - but they still want too much. Hell Wally world had 22 WMR the other day $14/100 CCI - they were asking $22+ at the show.
    All teh reloading stuff was too high - brass, bullets. The folks from Cedar Park were there with good prices on powder and ok prices on primers.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Just got back. Really enjoyed it - probably the best ratio of gun/gun related tables to jewelry/crap tables of any show I've been to. Very nice venue, maybe better than Cedar Park Center if you can believe that. Parking was tight even though they had a lot more of it than I expected; it was just a well attended show and the lots were full up. At least it was free.

I would agree that gun prices overall seemed a little high but the selection seemed a lot better than usual. Sometimes there are only two, maybe three "big dealer" tables; today I bet there were 5 or 6. I got some ammo from Freedom Munitions and Parabellum for a decent price and didn't even bother checking any of the ammo resellers. Grabbed a stripped lower from Runner Runner in hopes that one of these days I'll have time to start some AR builds. Seemed like there were more tables of AR parts than normal, but maybe that's because that was what I was specifically researching today.

Great show overall. Two thumbs up.

If any of y'all go tomorrow can you do me a favor and see if you can find a thread protector for an 9mm OEM Glock barrel?

And if you'd be willing to let me PayPal you the money to grab it and I can meet you after. I won't be available at the time to run in and grab it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked around but never saw one. Sorry.

Top Bottom