• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    Ok, I'm bringing my stuff: HK, FN, shottie, Marlin and my bros G20. Plus, I have 25 rounds of Hornady 357 Mag 125gr that I need to burn off.

So, what's everyone else bringing.
    Lynx Defense

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'll be there. Only thing I have at the moment is a P220 in .45 and another P220 in 9mm. Anyone is more than welcome to shoot either. Too bad I don't have any cool toys to bring this time around. ;)

markas70

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Austin
    If something dosnt come up think I'll be able to go. I'll bring my M1-garand, M&P AR-15 ,and my XD-9. Maybe one of the 22s also.

NcongruNt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Austin
    Texas1911, have you heard anything from the guys over at TX CHL forum about getting together with them as well?

He talked to me, and I agreed that it would be a good idea to make it a 2-forum event. I posted over there about it as well.

I'll give Matt a call this week to verify everything is cool, but I don't anticipate any problems. There's a CHL renewal class scheduled for that day, so we'll probably have to vacate the right pistol bay long enough for them to do their qualifier. Other than that, the schedule doesn't show anything else going on that day. Things have been fine for past TexasCHLForum get-togethers we've had there.

You can check our get-together thread over there:

TexasCHLforum.com • View topic - Austin Get-Together - October 25th

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I've got a Glock 22C .40, S&W .38+P Airweight, and a S&W 909 9MM. I'll be bringing them all. I may also have some Mosin Nagant's M91/30s that will be available to shoot, if the trade goes through by then. I live in Elgin if anybody needs a ride.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    The trade is done. I will be picking up 4 Mosin Nagant M91/30s on Sunday along with over 600 rounds of ammo. I need someone to help me shoot this stuff up at the Austin Shoot at Lonestar on the 25th.

Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    I just entered a Helotes to Elgin TX into map quest and its 113 miles from Helotes to Elgin!!!!! :eek:. So THAT'S out of the question . Thanks anyways Rodbender

Top Bottom