Patriot Mobile

Austin: They've erected statues to honor bums.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    https://www.kvue.com/article/news/l...stin/269-73677659-ee7d-4588-9a90-49b4a42de4b1

IMG_0263 (2).JPG
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• IMG_0263 (2).JPG
      IMG_0263 (2).JPG
      30.5 KB · Views: 668

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Wouldn't the money spent on the statue been better spent on warm clothes and food for the homeless?
    I sometimes feel that I'm stranded on a tiny island of common sense, surrounded by a endless sea of stupidity...

You're on an island of uncommon good sense surrounded by a sea of Common Sense. Common sense is what's wrong with this country the common sense is no good.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    If he sold his million dollar home in Austin and actually moved in with those he cares so much about, I might give the guy some credit. Until then, he's just another guilt ridden White Liberal, making a living off his virtue signalling.

Previous history has him doing the same type of work in Philadelphia. I guess he ran out of other's people's money there and needed new hosts to keep his career going.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If the homeless of today were more like the 'hobos' of the 30's I would have more sympathy. The homeless today, with very few exceptions, are mainly drug addicts and mentally ill. The aid these cities give is enabling drug addiction and is doing nothing to help the mentally ill. It brings the price of higher crime rates and it costs too much to jail them all.

Where's the monument to the residents that have to live with a growing crime rate?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "Wouldn't the money spent on the statue been better spent on warm clothes and food for the homeless?"

I hope this is tongue in cheek?

Statue - Hell no!

Homeless, same thing.

With few exceptions, the so-called 'homeless' are right where they want to be.

Crazy, drugged out or drunk people don't get my sympathy.

Alright, the crazy...a little bit, but even they don't merit setting up shop in my neighborhood in their reeking tents and human filth, piling up their trash to include used needles.

The money would be better spent on voluntary euthanizing....hell, they don't care for life so help em out of it.

Top Bottom