austin this weekend...

htxred

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
looks like im gonna try to get outa houston and take the wife up to austin to visit my brother.

while im there i plan to hit up red's range and get a bite to eat at oasis. im trying to think of one more thing to do, any suggestions?

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Cool, let me know when you'll be in town, we could hook up for Red's if you'd like. I might possibly have to work this Saturday though.

Indiana Jones 4 comes out on the 22nd. You could always check that out at the good old Alamo Drafthouse or something. ;) That's all I can think of.

JKTex

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
We'll be down there too. But when we aren't on the lake, we'll be back at our friends house with about 30 others. :D On the lake, look for a pack of Nordic's ranging from a 27 Cat to a 35 Flame and a few others depending on how many boats we decide to take. With gas as high as it is, I'll volunteer mine to stay at the shop. :D

htxred

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
any moms and pops italian spots? we're gonna hit a place called hula hut instead of oasis since they wouldnt take a reservation because they "plan on being packed"... wouldnt mind one more spot.

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom