• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    My brother ordered a pistol through Davidsons and for those of you who don't know how they work, you place your order online and pay a deposit and they ship it to a local dealer where you pay the balance when you pick it up. When you're placing your order they give you a list of dealers in your area and and what they charge. You then chose the dealer you want the gun shipped to. In this case "Alamo Tactical " made the lowest bid and my brother chose them. Well, he made the purchase and waited for delivery. When Davidsons shipps they ship it COD to the dealer and the shipping company made several attempts to deliver the pistol to Alamo Tactical and they wouldn't accept the shipment.

After spending a good portion of the day on the phone with Davidsons by brother was able to make arrangements for it to be shipped to another dealer. He's a bit miffed because he had hoped to have it for Christmas but probably won't get it until next week.
    Texas SOT

Bud-9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    San Antonio
    The first three times I went to that place they were close although the sign on the door said they should be open. Some one was actually there on the forth try, look around for 5 minutes and left. Nothing I really needed.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    He actually got it a couple days before Christmas. It seems as soon as Davidsons confirmed that it was heading back to them, they shipped another one without waiting for the original to make it back to them. They shipped it to "ARMORY RANGE & GUN SHOP" who are supposed to be good to deal with and he got it at the lower price offered by Alamo Tactical. I think Davidsons has dropped Alamo Tactical from their list of dealers because they don't show up when I do a search now.

Klacktor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    The guys at AT are VERY casual. I guess we'll leave it at that. If you need something they can sure as hell get it, but customer service may not be their forte.
    Me? I don't need my bum kissed, but I expect a dependable business. I did like their selection as it pertains to AR15 accessories(and other tactical rifles)
    Just as anywhere else you'll find it cheaper online. The guys there are funny dudes, and not unfriendly. But no one will jump out of their seat to help you.
    Thats my .02

Top Bottom