?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.makeagif.com%2Fmedia%2F3-03-2015%2FWXbRWt.gif
    Gun Zone Deals

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Fatal funnel- used to deposit iocane powder into a Sicilian’s wine. You can only avoid the trap of the “fatal funnel” by developing a resistance to iocane powder. Iocane powder is both odorless and tasteless; it is the most potent poison known to man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    No heard if from a person who use to work for the Masachussets AG office as a private contractor.
    Handy tip for getting along: When you post something that you did not write you should identify your source otherwise it looks like you plagiarized someone else's work. If you got it from a buddy and don't know the original source you should say exactly that. If your online source has a link you should have posted it

Last edited:

Landrover

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2017
    New York
    Handy tip for getting along: When you post something that you did not write you should identify your source otherwise it looks like you plagiarized someone else's work. If you got it from a buddy and don't know the original source you should say exactly that. If your online source has a link you should posted it
    You know, thinking about this, I like it. I believe EVERYONE should do the same. I think everyone needs to start telling the forum where and from whom they get their information that they share with us here. That way we can be on the same page.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Handy tip for getting along: When you post something that you did not write you should identify your source otherwise it looks like you plagiarized someone else's work. If you got it from a buddy and don't know the original source you should say exactly that. If your online source has a link you should posted it

Out! Out with your demons of logic! Out I say!

Top Bottom