• Status
    Not open for further replies.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Clicked on some dumbass show where a teenage boy wants to have a chopafickoffme surgery
    He dresses like a girl but now wants to date a girl
    What the hell did his parents do to him?
    He is a boy, who wants to be a girl, so he can date a girl?
    That's just mental illness
    Target Sports

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Clicked on some dumbass show where a teenage boy wants to have a chopafickoffme surgery
    He dresses like a girl but now wants to date a girl
    What the hell did his parents do to him?

Why’d you stop turning the dial?

tonyt79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2017
    Lavon
    I don’t mind people being gay, trans or any of the LGBTVING stuff. Just don’t shove it in my face and feel like I owe you something for it. To each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    That skin problem(?) med commercial where 1 dad sits on the floor playing with young daughters at the coffee table while the other dad is so distant, 4' away on the couch, with whatever the f*** ails him.

Yeah, I wanna buy that shit so bad.

I'm sick of this bullshit.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    A right wing tranny kicking the piss out of an antifa queer while calling him a "fucking faggot".... :laughing:
    That antifa terrorist was pulling home made explosives from a backpack ( made from fireworks mortars) and throwing them in the crowd of Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, and other non violent Trump supporters.
    She saw the little dickweasel toss one and as he was reaching in his pack for another, she jumped him and beat the everloving snot out of him.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I don’t mind people being gay, trans or any of the LGBTVING stuff. Just don’t shove it in my face and feel like I owe you something for it. To each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Except I have four young children. Their pervisions are just that, pervisions. Correctly the medical term is gender dysphoria and it is a mental disorder. Just like I don’t want any other dangerous mentally ill person around my children, however, that brand of insanity is particularly dangerous to young children. It’s a fad that will cause much more harm in the future than it does now.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    On a similar note, Bruce Jenner is now a “she” but has a girlfriend?!?!?!!! What the hell?

I’ve joked for MANY years how I was a lesbian trapped in a man’s body. For a long time it was just a weird/ackward joke, now I’m not even sure how to say it in a joking manner.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    On a similar note, Bruce Jenner is now a “she” but has a girlfriend?!?!?!!! What the hell?

I’ve joked for MANY years how I was a lesbian trapped in a man’s body. For a long time it was just a weird/ackward joke, now I’m not even sure how to say it in a joking manner.
    I used to tell the same joke and share your sentiments!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Like many things, we can teach our children what is right or wrong at home. When they become adults they can choose if our lessons were right for them.

Many of these issues are because of poor parenting. If you let the internet and television raise your children they will become confused adults.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I have no comment. I was born a long time ago and my values are not what is accepted today. And I don't "have to accept" anything I don't want to.
    Im not even out of my twenties and my values arent accepted today
    That antifa terrorist was pulling home made explosives from a backpack ( made from fireworks mortars) and throwing them in the crowd of Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, and other non violent Trump supporters.
    She saw the little dickweasel toss one and as he was reaching in his pack for another, she jumped him and beat the everloving snot out of him.
    Doesn't change the reality that “she” is a mentally ill dude. You can call him whatever you want

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom