• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I am sick of hearing about the need for more laws. There was already a law saying that the beatoff shouldnt kill people, obviously didnt stop him. This is dumb as ****.
    Lynx Defense

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    It is about not letting a crisis go to waste.

Spin people up, try to get crap passed that otherwise would not.

I honestly believe if Reid & Pelosi were still in charge, they would have already brought to the floor and passed AWBII and Obama would be signing it tonight in AZ. What a difference a few weeks makes.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    funny thing is this guy (going to channel skeeter here) IS A F-KIN' LIBT-RD!!!!

guy lemmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    paris texas
    actually i kinda like sarah palin.
    people who call her stupid bore me. i am old enough to recall people from the dem party calling gerald ford dumb too.
    characterizing someone as lesser in the kopf is a common tactic of the left.
    main thing is.. a 14 trillion buck federal debt says there are a bunch of stupid people somewhere in washington dc.
    we must find these people and make sure they are unelected as soon as possible.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    This has nothing to with the murder of half-a dozen people. This is about control and political agendas.
    Absolutely right, and they didn't waste any time getting it going. The brass on the ground was still warm when the left started pointing fingers, trying to turn a tragedy into what they secretly hoped would be a political opportunity. As we learn more about this nutbag (the shooter, not the sheriff), he seems to have more in common with the people laying the blame than the ones being blamed.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    actually i kinda like sarah palin.
    people who call her stupid bore me. i am old enough to recall people from the dem party calling gerald ford dumb too.
    characterizing someone as lesser in the kopf is a common tactic of the left.
    main thing is.. a 14 trillion buck federal debt says there are a bunch of stupid people somewhere in washington dc.
    we must find these people and make sure they are unelected as soon as possible.

Very well said!

2csgkcm.gif

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I was watching the news agout 4 o clock this morning. They had 7 or 8 democrats talking about the shooting in Arizona. Those people made me sick. All they can think of is restricting and banning guns.
    I the people at that little get together would have armed themselves, the table might have been turned!
    This was the most pathetic news story I ever watched! Democrats make me sick from the stupidity that comes from their mouths!

Arizona's gun laws didnt hurt anybody. One nut job did all that evil all by himself and the rest of the citizens in Arizona were not involved. Now the POS democrats want to effect the rest of the state, if not the rest of the country based off of the actions of one crazy bastard!
    If they truely want to accomplish something, they should go after the Libtard Sheriff Dupnik! That worthless POS had 2 years woth of complaints agains Loughner but didnt do a damn think about him! When Law Enforcement cant follow up on people's complaints and fail to do their job, this is the kind of results we see!

Top Bottom