• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • psehorne

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Texas
    Oops! I probably didn't need to ask the question here. I just notice that there are 41 reviews on the web site.

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    I have one and have used it on Glock, HK's, Beretta so far. I have a Sig specific model (MGW) that works very well too. It does take a few more minutes to set up and align over the brand specific models but it make up in versatility and not having to buy multiple pushers. I do recommend the use of a padded vice and rotate the slide 90 degrees to push out and keep the slide stable.

There is a new universal that has caught my eye.

[URL="http://www.topgunsupply.com/kaiser-uni200L-unitool-sight-adjusting-installation-tool.html"][URL]http://www.topgunsupply.com/kaiser-uni200L-unitool-sight-adjusting-installation-tool.html[/URL][/URL]

This appears to be well made and still not as stable as the MGW units as they lock the slide in by the rails. It is about $25 more than what I paid for my B&J and about $10 more than the Midway listing (I got mine at Midway when they had them on sale).

IMGP2235.JPG

My .02 :patriot:

mmay1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I have a B&J Universal 500 and it works. I have used it on 3 Kimbers. Just go slow and take care in lining up the pusher to not gouge the slide. I broke my sight pusher and B&J replaced the part with just a phone call at no cost to me, no questions asked.

Top Bottom