• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    In Switzerland you can only go to a range with a clean Swiss criminal record output or with a Swiss or German firearms license lol. But if you got the licensing - for sure dude!
    Here I can get a print out of my criminal record for about $5. Is it the same there?

The file should be empty since I've never committed any crimes in Switzerland ;)
    Lynx Defense

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Funny thing about that cartridge is there is nothing else that currently uses it. A few years back Academy Sports & outdoors stores were selling it.

The HK 4.6×30mm cartridge is a purpose built round. And that purpose is killing men. Of the 4 different projectiles that I remember they seem to be more then able.

Hell I'd trade my MP5K for a transferable MP7 if there was one.

swiss.taclife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2018
    Switzerland
    Here I can get a print out of my criminal record for about $5. Is it the same there?

The file should be empty since I've never committed any crimes in Switzerland ;)

That's pretty complicated in Switzerland.. You can only order a criminal record output from the state (takes 3-5 days). You can only order one, if you live permanently in Switzerland or if you are a Swiss citizen.

There are many nations like Turkey, Albania, Sri Lnka, Bosnia, etc. that are never ever allowed to go to a shooting range or own guns in Switzerland.

And if you are European, you can bring your gun- or ammo permit from your country for being allowed to enter a shooting range.

But it's even way more complicated for foreigners here in real life than my explenation..

But I'm cool with that. For us, Swiss people, the gun laws are very very liberal here! The Europeans in general have horrible gun laws though.. But we are lucky :D

Top Bottom