Baby Pronstar on the way

dsgrey

Oct 25, 2015
Denton County
Congrats! I worked with a guy that started his second family that way - he was 50 and wife was around 35. He's now 70 but always said he enjoyed his last child the most since he'd mellowed in age versus the two he had in his early 20's.

gdr_11

Well-Known
Aug 1, 2014
Congrats! May this child make your life and your marriage complete.

My best friend in high school was born when his dad was 53. Good news is he was retired by the time John was 13 and he could watch all of our baseball games. I always thought it odd tgat his dad was older, but my dad was in his early 60’s by then too, so I was not far off from that situation myself.

Rejoice in the fact that, with age comes wisdom, and you will avoid a lot of the mistakes that younger dads my make.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - Loving TX
Mar 5, 2020
Georgetown
We’re high-risk so wanted to wait until the second trimester. Wife is pregnant with our first kid. He’s due around Valentines Day.

It’s exciting and terrifying...I’ll be 50 in January (Mrs Pronstar is younger than me). So I’ll be that “I’m his father not grandfather” guy.

Apparently he didn’t take after my Asian genes, based on the third leg that was evident in our second ultrasound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Congratulations on you new addition to be!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member