Back in Cali, NOW I feel safer in my car!!! California Drivers aren't bad at all, compared to Houston Drivers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    I have been in Cali my whole life and drivers do some stupid crap, BUT...
    I recently got back from the Houston, AND surrounding areas, and y'all are MUCH worse!!!

1) Nobody out there signals (LITERAL ~95% failure to signal rates on all lane changes, or road/freeway exodus),
    2) Y'all gas it until they are on each-other's bumper, when the person in front of them is clearly stopped, or turning then HARD break, like they didn't even see the car in front of you, and logically adjust speed accordingly, or let off the gas ahead of time with forethought...
    3) Y'all Mosey out of your lanes, then mosey back in, or change lanes in front of a vehicle going 2x your speed, when nothing was in front the lane changer to begin with...
    CRAZY-CRAZY-CRAZY...
    4) Out here we CAN have some stupid kids trying to race, in freeway traffic, OUT THERE I saw it every time I was on your freeways near Houston, at least once.
    5) Y'all cut corners, AND blind corners like you have no clue someone could be coming...
    6) When you do erratic sh!+, like some chick with mental problems, I see you do it again right away, like you didn't learn the first time...
    7) When parallel lanes are not straight, you will change lanes, with cars IN THE OTHER LANE... like you don't look at all.
    Granted your roads can be a bit crazy, but F'n'A

My rental car was more dinged and beat-up than any I have ever rented... and that is when I got it.
    There was even a dent down BOTH passenger side doors of the vehicle, BOTH! :clown:
    How do you not know you are rubbing on something the entire length of both passenger doors?!?!?!

I sweat my arse-off w/in ~30ish miles of Houston, The Dallas airport wasn't so bad and humid outside, but cooler and dryer..

Y'all are F'N-NUTZ! :D
    NOT even considering that area for relocation!
    NOT EVEN JOKING!!!
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Well I can tell ya how to fix/avoid all the things you bitched about like a little girl above.

STAY THE FAUCK IN COMMIFORNIA.

We dam sure didnt ask for you or any other left coast lettuce heads to come to OUR state.

Much less come to OUR state and try to tell US what WE are doing wrong.

Geez I wish mom would hurry up with that big ol earthquake.
    We could all use a break from CA BS and another island state would be sorta cool I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I recently got back from the Houston, AND surrounding areas, and y'all are MUCH worse!!!

1) Nobody out there signals (LITERAL ~95% failure to signal rates on all lane changes, or road/freeway exodus),
    2) Y'all gas it until they are on each-other's bumper, when the person in front of them is clearly stopped, or turning then HARD break, like they didn't even see the car in front of you, and logically adjust speed accordingly, or let off the gas ahead of time with forethought...
    3) Y'all Mosey out of your lanes, then mosey back in, or change lanes in front of a vehicle going 2x your speed, when nothing was in front the lane changer to begin with...
    CRAZY-CRAZY-CRAZY...
    4) Out here we CAN have some stupid kids trying to race, in freeway traffic, OUT THERE I saw it every time I was on your freeways near Houston, at least once.
    5) Y'all cut corners, AND blind corners like you have no clue someone could be coming...
    6) When you do erratic sh!+, like some chick with mental problems, I see you do it again right away, like you didn't learn the first time...
    7) When parallel lanes are not straight, you will change lanes, with cars IN THE OTHER LANE... like you don't look at all.

My rental car was more dinged and beat-up than any I have ever rented... and that is when I got it.
    There was even a dent down BOTH passenger side doors of the vehicle, BOTH! :clown:
    How do you not know you are rubbing on something the entire length of both passenger doors?!?!?!

I sweat my arse-off w/in ~30ish miles of Houston, The Dallas airport wasn't so bad and humid outside, but cooler and dryer..

NOT EVEN JOKING!!!
    tell all your friends and take an ad out in the local paper.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.

CRAZY-CRAZY-CRAZY...

NOT EVEN JOKING!!!

I believe you do come across bad drivers on the road. I also believe these bad drivers you speak of, are refugees from California. Bringing their dumb azz driving habits here, and making us all look bad.

Top Bottom